YOU WILL NEVER BE 25% AS MASCULINE AS THIS PHOTOGRAPH!!

i came
embarassed.gif

No idea who that black guy is. But I know Sharks have a whole week dedicated to that white guy with the beard.

No idea who that black guy is. But I know Sharks have a whole week dedicated to that white guy with the beard.

^Old Spice Guy and the most interesting man in the world

damn why did dude have to post that gif man, im sad now

^Old Spice Guy and the most interesting man in the world

damn why did dude have to post that gif man, im sad now

Friend: "What would your reaction be if you came home from work and these two were running triz on your wife while eating your left over turkey sammich and watching monday night football on YOUR 52 inch lcd?"

301ftkm.jpg

Me:

Friend: "What would your reaction be if you came home from work and these two were running triz on your wife while eating your left over turkey sammich and watching monday night football on YOUR 52 inch lcd?"

301ftkm.jpg

Me:

Originally Posted by Nako XL

301ftkm.jpg

Me:

someone sounds like they've been a +!@+* their whole life
laugh.gif

sup u mad

Originally Posted by Nako XL

301ftkm.jpg

Me:

someone sounds like they've been a +!@+* their whole life
laugh.gif

sup u mad

Back
Top Bottom