You win $10 MIL for staying in a basement for 10 yrs....but there's a catch vol. What would you do?

What do you need 9 guns for when you're in a basement :lol:

I'm no expert but i'm positive i'd go crazy living in a basement for any length of time, so mine as well have fun as long as i can with a clean girl then when i can't take it anymore give her a few guns and depending on how big the place is lets have a blast!

I feel I can do it with my list.

I don't think visitors are allowed.
I'm just going by the OP. I aint see anything that said no visitors so I gotta assume it's possible. There's two very different situations between being in a basement for 10 years yet still being able to be social and being secluded with no visitors in a basement for 10 years, that's close to a prison sentence. If the latter is the case then 10 mil is not enough.

Last edited:

I'm no expert but i'm positive i'd go crazy living in a basement for any length of time, so mine as well have fun as long as i can with a clean girl then when i can't take it anymore give her a few guns and depending on how big the place is lets have a blast!

What? I dont get it. Yall gonna shoot at each other, or just shoot the basement up, basically just making a bunch of noise?

You just want some guns. :smh: :lol:

The whole thing comes down to how much people are worth to you.

Can you live 10 years without seeing another person short of a doctor's visit every once in a while?

Better yet...can you live 10 years with ONLY another person to entertain you day and night?

Is that girl worth something like a TV or Internet or games to entertain you? Is it worth not having a gym or booze or drugs for a decade?

Take the girl and you have 12 points left. You HAVE to eat (fast food) so you're down to 8 points. And unless you want your teeth to fall out or you REALLY wanna know what that thang smell like, you need hygiene products, so you're down to 5 points for all the entertainment, education, communication, health care and sunlight you're gonna get for the decade.

You can get the doctor, a skylight and the pool table. So all you've got for a decade is the sound of billiards balls clanking and whatever this teenage girl has on her mind. Or go for the workout gym? Or booze? Endless library? Drugs? Cellphone and XM radio? Unlimited music and a pool table? And mind you, you'll be eating fast food for 10 years.

Maybe you should upgrade to a full kitchen. That's something cathartic that you can do every day. Really learn something and pass the time...but that's 2 more points. You're down to 3 for all the things I mentioned.

How much is $5 million worth to your every day life? Cuz that's $1400 bucks a day for whatever you got with the extra 5 points. But you can't put a price on sanity and peace of mind.

So, is she even worth it? Yambs and real human contact and conversation for a decade. You could live mighty comfortably without her. Or do you think you'd go crazy alone down there? Maybe that's what the gun's for. :nerd:

Last edited:
If Dae Su can do it for 7 years with no idea when he's getting out, I can do it for 10 years for 10 mill with a bunch of other crap.

Last edited:

What? I dont get it. Yall gonna shoot at each other, or just shoot the basement up, basically just making a bunch of noise?

You just want some guns. :smh: :lol:
Dude is already crazy :lol:. Shootout in a basement as fun :lol:

Dude is already crazy
laugh.gif
. Shootout in a basement as fun
laugh.gif

Ill take 35 points

Girl-18

TV-7

Money Upfront w/ Stock Market Access-7 (Turn my 5 mil into 20 mil by the end of my stay)

Microwave-2

Pool Table-1

Man, I'm too old to go ten years without yambz. If I was 18 I might pass on her, but now I'd be gettin out in my early 40's. Even with 10 mil, it won't be worth it.

So I gotta take the girl, hygiene, food, and sunlight. People survived thousands of years on pretty much those conditions, so I think I could make it.

Edit: I got 3 points left, best option left is satellite radio.

Last edited:
I would take the 35 points for 5 mil

16 internet

6 computer

6 full kitchen

2 skylight

5 workout room

2 medical care

4 all games

3 cellphone

4 puppy

6 library

I would come out as a scholar and brolic

BEST OPTION:

Girl - 18
Kitchen- 6
Weight Room/Court- 5
Doctor - 2
Library - 4

35 points

Loophole, tell doctor you are itchy and your skin always feels oily, you will get soaps and hygiene products :pimp:

Comin out dat basement a brolic scholar, word to the dude who used to have than sn :pimp:

Last edited:
Girl-18-For infinite yambs

Workout Room-5-To get jack diesel ,and be blood raw at basketball and baseball

Fast Food-4-Who needs good food when you can do nothing but work all the fat off

Sunlight-2-So I dont go insane in the membrane

Pool Table-1 Entertainment

After ten years I'd be the dieselest Basketball/Baseball/Pool Player with ten milli in my pocket.

I'd only need the gun, to off myself.

No way in HELL am I spending 10 years in a basement for 10 million. Not worth it. Is your sanity really worth 10 million?

Give up 10 mil for 40 points? What's the point then?

We have a computer, but we have to use more points for the internet?

Good thread
Id take the 10 milli

Internet 16 points
Video games 4
Top of the line desktop 6
Skylight 2
Microwave 2

Figure Id get bored with bangin the same chick after a couple years

Last edited:
How many points for pron? If its free **** the girl id rather invest in pron n vaseline

Back
Top Bottom