You win $10 MIL for staying in a basement for 10 yrs....but there's a catch vol. What would you do?

girl 18
skylight 2
kitchen w/ finest foods 6
medical care 2
workout room 5
garden with greenhouse 2

35 points, that's an easy 5 mil. Sunlight (in the greenhouse, plus it's a hobby, plus i'd plant mad weed), mad space (basement, greenhouse and gym w basketball court), good food, sex, doctors and exercise. Hygiene products from food ingredients. Vinegar, baking soda and dishwashing soap gotta do. If dudes make it through jail bids, I could definitely do 10 years with that if I had to. No contact with would fam would suck though. Maybe sub the skylight and kitchen with fast food, cell phone and pool table since I already have the greenhouse.

Last edited:
Movies (4)
IPad + kitchen (6)
Female (18)
Skylight (2)

WINNING!!

Can't imagine no sunlight for 10 years..and I live off movies. The other 2 are perks

Indian doctor who's an attractive female (2)
TV (7)
Gym (5)
Skylight (2)
Gourmet food (9)
Unlimited booze (5) and drugs (5)

Get in great shape, eat tasty and sometimes healthy food, get sunlight, watch sports, good shows/movies. Kick it with the doctor and smash from time to time. She also will save me from overdosing.

The chick costs too many points but I do need some one there or else it's solitary confinement. Hard to give up the internet/phone but I'm going to be lonely either way so might as well hook up the basement

So the shower you're originally given doesn't have toiletries? The hell?

Kitchen - 6
TV - 6
Weight Room - 5
Puppy - 6
Doc w/ Mayo Clinic - 3
Skylight - 2
Hygiene - 2

30 pts.

10 mil on the line? I need to have as much convenience as possible. Can the 18 year old cook well? No? FOH.

I'm going with the girl for sure, I'll take the cable tv for 7 and she can watch the food network.

Skylight and microwave to square it out.

Give me the white chick, drugs, and a TV

30 pts.

Question... does the 18 year old live with you the whole time or do you get to switch them out...?

I'm not sure if I'd want a wifey that's with me 24/7. And that's gonna be 28 when this **** is done and will expect half my ****

If that's the case, switch her out and give me a kitten, smokes, the workout room and my Indian doctor to help me out if I OD or get lung cancer
laugh.gif
lmao, 28 is still a good age though.

5 Million Payout

Make my girl Brazilin  18 pts

Fast Food                   4 pt

52" TV                        7pt

hygeine (no jacuzzi)     2pts

skylight                      2pts

Doctor                        2pts

35pts 

sidenote: Its impossible to have the girl and the internet. But what good is the internet if you cant stream pron 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom