Young Berg goin in on Neyo. VolLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's

And to top it off your backin a dude that has been slapped more then tina and has yet to swing back. If it was ANYONE else in the world makin this vid I would try to get on your side of the fence, but its berg man. I mean seriously, this dude takes L's as if its cool nowadays.

Exactly. There should be no one co-signing Young Berg.

um, neyo is a giant homosexual.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ne-yo was wrong for going at Berg like that...but Berg has no room to talk.

Dudes been robbed more times then Tyga. Why doesn't he talk about that?
I don't know why Berg keeps saying he makes hits, Ne-yo kills him when it comes to making hits and writing them for that matter.

Although that song that Berg was playing in the studio sounded
pimp.gif
lol.

roll.gif
at that Gif.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. what is this _ doin wit a bookbag on in the studio
Seriously w.t.f. damn hype beast..................

Ne-Yo is going to mess this dude up!!!!!!!

why is berg on L.A.'s nuts? The Chi disowned him fully? Dom..if you're in here...please release the video where berg got dealt with.

Man this is the biggest loser in the game. Mad wack and goes at Neyo before he gets at Maino..
This #** in the studio with a book bag on. Look at his crew.
smh.gif

No doubt the pics are suspect, but it aint a secret that ne-yo is probably one of those feminine dudes. Dont mean he is gay, but I mean lets get serious. So weare just going by pics here... which would you say would be more suspect... The one of him up there or this %$# of everyones favorite rapper, aka the"best rapper alive"...

lilwayne-baby.jpg

Lets be serious now.
roll.gif

Berg is a clown. I feel like an idiot for watching that vid.

I don't know/care whether Neyo is gay or not, but I think he might drop Berg in a fight. I was watching BET or something and he was in the gym boxing andstuff with a trainer.

Back
Top Bottom