Young Buck - Happy New Year (G-Unit Diss)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50 ain't say anything for two years though? Where he been?

That $$%$* Buck like Game tell momma he done smoked the TV,
I didn't know he #++%$@ with more dope than BG,
plus a $$%$* sipped more syrup than Pimp C,
man keeping these #@%*@@%+@+$#% rich aint easy,
especially when a $$%$* wanna stunt like Jeezy,
and his cds didn't sell like his CD's,
man that $$%$* blew all of his chips like breezy's,
mad cause the world won't treat him like Weezy,
I don't give a *%%! $$%$* please believe me
no $$%$* in the vocal booth around can see me,
it's crazy how I make this sh-t sound oh so easy,
they say fifty naw I don't *%%! with him he oh so greasy,
yeah he used to share that paper now he oh so greedy,
its funny how they @#+@ on %%@@$* then they need me,
see me I'm number one I'm loading up my gun,
i catch ya if you dun, you !#!$! $$%$* run

The problem with it is Buck is going to keep putting himself further into irrelevance by not focusing on just music, andfocusing on the beef side of things. Unfortunate.

Young Buck firin' shots at Yayo, Bank$ & Fif....

Get ready for 2010 NT, it's gonna be interesting.

Dude Buck talking with his emotions, at this point he got no clue what he doing. He only venting bcuz Tic died but watch best believe he might pull a Gamestunt, apologizing and $!@+. But notice he he directly dissed and mentioned yayo and fif but not banks. He know he scared.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Dude Buck talking with his emotions, at this point he got no clue what he doing. He only venting bcuz Tic died but watch best believe he might pull a Game stunt, apologizing and $!@+. But notice he he directly dissed and mentioned yayo and fif but not banks. He know he scared.

I agree with everything you said except that last part. I don't think he scared of Banks, its just that Buck and Banks was really like good friends whenthey were all G Unit, and Banks haven't really dissed Buck so he prolly left him out because of that.

Buck mad, he used to be my favorite member and its sad to see him falling off hard. Dude probably doesn't even have a mill in the bank, or close to it.

This N is a sucka... He was JUST tryin get back down with them, now all of a sudden its "**#% G Unit"?? This N is a bird...

Talkin bout he wouldn't come back for 10 mill, but he was the SAME N that needed 50s 300K to pay his back taxes...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Dude Buck talking with his emotions, at this point he got no clue what he doing. He only venting bcuz Tic died but watch best believe he might pull a Game stunt, apologizing and $!@+. But notice he he directly dissed and mentioned yayo and fif but not banks. He know he scared.

I agree with everything you said except that last part. I don't think he scared of Banks, its just that Buck and Banks was really like good friends when they were all G Unit, and Banks haven't really dissed Buck so he prolly left him out because of that.
agreed

Back
Top Bottom