Young Dolph

2C5B6C2E-9EBC-4D58-940B-7C02B2EFE0F9.jpeg

Damn. Just found out. Should've moved differently after getting shot in Cali.

Rap game really promotes genocide :smh:

Damn. Just found out. Should've moved differently after getting shot in Cali.

Rap game really promotes genocide :smh:

That **** was damn near 4 years ago.
Beef has no expiration date, I get it.

Man this **** is blowing me. I don’t even know bruh and I wanna cry. I always knew he was a family man but I went through his girl’s Ig page and man….. that **** was sad as hell.

Dolph was beefing with mad people in the city and still talking reckless.He shouldn’t have been riding around like that. RIP Young Dolph 😞
I haven't really kept up with him too much after like 2018-2019. But was he really? At least in his raps, he was talking that ****.

And just from me, the 100 bullet incident sounded like some scripted **** out of a movie. Almost too good to be true.

Sad. Hate to say it but it's not surprising. Saw it coming years ago. He perpetuated that gangster image and sadly this is what happens to gangsters a lot of the time. Dead or in jail.
Assuming gotti did sent the shooters...it's bizarre that people want the beef to continue and gain more animosity until someone actually gets killed. Same people will be in here like 'rip, :smh: gone too soon, we gotta stop the violence' and bs like that, although this is the time when we need to get them to stop it. It's not like we haven't lost other artists to similar situations. Cats instigate and hype up the nonsense like 'it's just entertainment' till their favorite artist ain't breathing.
This is gonna end all bad. I legit feel like one of these cats gonna lose their life. This stuff has gotten too volatile to be considered 'just music'. People not gonna be satisfied til somebody dies, then everyone will be hollering the usual clichés "omg another one gone too soon/what is going on?/We've got to stop the violence" etc

Back
Top Bottom