Young Dro Unnappreciation

smh.gif
It's been almost 4 years since Best Thang Smokin dropped.4 years.And still no hood video for Makin All That Money

smh.gif
It's been almost 4 years since Best Thang Smokin dropped.4 years.And still no hood video for Makin All That Money

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

smh.gif
I'm still waiting
laugh.gif

But for real that RIP mixtape was straight trash other than like 2 songs I can't even remember now

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

smh.gif
I'm still waiting
laugh.gif

But for real that RIP mixtape was straight trash other than like 2 songs I can't even remember now

Dro's a bum. R.I.P. was garbage, too. he had perhaps the most opportune time to shine when T.I. got locked up and he spent that time making homoerotic songs with Yung LA. nothing but wasted potential.

Dro's a bum. R.I.P. was garbage, too. he had perhaps the most opportune time to shine when T.I. got locked up and he spent that time making homoerotic songs with Yung LA. nothing but wasted potential.

haven't heard anything from him since that i don't know ya'll %%*!.. i actually liked that song a lot, but he's been inconsistent for a while

haven't heard anything from him since that i don't know ya'll %%*!.. i actually liked that song a lot, but he's been inconsistent for a while

Dudes whole album was online last year cause he _______________ and ___________ he's on punishment right now. B.O.B and 8Ball & MJG were the breadwinners while TIP was gone. Dro got some new material tho with them Drum Major boyz
nerd.gif

Dudes whole album was online last year cause he _______________ and ___________ he's on punishment right now. B.O.B and 8Ball & MJG were the breadwinners while TIP was gone. Dro got some new material tho with them Drum Major boyz
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

you were a lame on your old SN and you're a lame now, please die

Back
Top Bottom