Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West - Put On

Inside fish sticks outside tartar sauce
sick.gif

Song is crack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i've been feenin' for this ever since the preview.

for some reason, i'm really feeling the voice synchronizer.

i'm really feeling the voice synchronizer.
For sum reason I'll prolly never b a fan of it but I can jam this joint way more than I ever could Lollipop or Pole in my basement

Ye outshined jeezy again but overall track was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FWA III

What track on graduation was weak?
drunk and hot girls was pure GARBAGE.

but other than that graduation was pure columbian.

Damn. Dudes say that but Drunk and Hot girls was the hottest track on Graduation to me. Not the best but got the most play out of me.

JEEZY'S BACK! The game needs dude. I knew dudes wasn't gonna like that Kanye part. They hate on T-Pain for usin' it so they gettin' confusedwhen they hear one of their favorite rappers use it lol. Don't know if they should hate it or like it. Its hot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by FWA III

What track on graduation was weak?
drunk and hot girls was pure GARBAGE.

but other than that graduation was pure columbian.

Damn. Dudes say that but Drunk and Hot girls was the hottest track on Graduation to me. Not the best but got the most play out of me.

JEEZY'S BACK! The game needs dude. I knew dudes wasn't gonna like that Kanye part. They hate on T-Pain for usin' it so they gettin' confused when they hear one of their favorite rappers use it lol. Don't know if they should hate it or like it. Its hot.
pimp.gif

so true....
roll.gif

mad.gif
kanye is a fool for destroying that verse.... $$% was he thinking

nah i think that added to the song. he never uses it so its different. i was workin out for bout 2 hrs today and this was on repeat for most of it. Ye killedit easily

This might be a dumb question...but what does it mean to "put on"? I know you can "put someone on". Does "put on", as used inthis song, mean to represent?

Oh yeah, I forgot...this $*%+ is dumb hot.

Ye is the truth. Dude never disappoints. Cant wait to hear the full version of his lollipop. Rips Kanye's verse for ringtone. Yessir.

Real talk... im not feeling this track. Maybe i have to hear this on a constant basis to warm up to it but its kinda mehhh....

At first listen Ye's verse is what really caught my ear, and I really dont like the whole voice-changer thing.

But something bout the way Ye used that !@@.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Real talk... im not feeling this track. Maybe i have to hear this on a constant basis to warm up to it but its kinda mehhh....

-Cosign......

Back
Top Bottom