Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West - Put On

tgavin does not give a #!+@
roll.gif

I thought this was bout to be that heatrock.. beat is serious, but I'm
roll.gif
@ Jeezy for still not paying the man that made him {Shawty Redd} and thengoin and gettin Drumma Boy for this one.

Hopefully this is just gonna be on one of those Tapes he got droppin with Drama, cause his verses ain't album material. He coulda repped for the Awaaaaay harder on this than he did.

Glad to hear the vintage adlibs, "YEAAAAAA..... AYEEE!"
pimp.gif

Jeezy is the rawest out right now.
smokin.gif

Kanyes verse is tight, voicebox is gay tho.
laugh.gif

Great for the car, If you have slap of course.
pimp.gif

For all the people that aren't feeling this right away, I have a feeling it will grow on you like Lollipop did on me (I reallllllly hate to admit thatbeing a Lil Wayne-pessimist, but I like the song now after about 5 drinks)

If you have heard this in a truck with a system, it has the same epic bass lines as "White Girl" (also produced by Drumma Boy)

I actually appreciate the vocoder for Kanye on this one. Nice verse.
After blasting this song in the whip, it almost sounds like a "horror movie" type of beat that if you
pimp.gif
too much, you might get paranoid and freak the *#%% out.

Jeezy's verse's are lacking, but I don't think anyone listens to him for Kool G Rap knowledge to dropped

What can you say, Jeezy is the best beat selector in the game.
pimp.gif

I can't remember the last time i replayed a song 5 times after the first listen. I was
eek.gif
. Probably the best cure for horrible hangover from Jager shots friday night
laugh.gif

Rating: 5/5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: [Trap or Die] Get Em Jeezy, I GOT EM, Get Em Jeezy, I GOT EM [Trap or Die]

Blowin on asparagus
The realest shhh I ever smoked.
Ridin to that Trap or Die
The realest shhh I ever wrote.

pimp.gif

do we need a password to get in there, i havent heard the dirty yet and i dont have a PW

OMG.... So I only had the chance to listen to this on my laptop all weekend. I thought it was decent.

Just got back to my place and threw it on the speakers at loud volumes...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Totally changed my outlook on this track. Ooowee.

the vocoder throws it off, kanyes verse is hot, i been listening to get over him BITING on the vocoder. smh

this song will get here to san antonio like late summer, smh lol

Back
Top Bottom