-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Whole Thang 
pimp.gif

Tony Montana 
eyes.gif

She Will (1/2
eyes.gif
1/2
pimp.gif
)

Headlines (Same as above)

Warning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall Dont Hear Me 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

And I kinda want the Pre-Order but the selection for the hat doesnt give an option for a size. Is it a snapback?

Whole Thang 
pimp.gif

Tony Montana 
eyes.gif

She Will (1/2
eyes.gif
1/2
pimp.gif
)

Headlines (Same as above)

Warning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall Dont Hear Me 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

And I kinda want the Pre-Order but the selection for the hat doesnt give an option for a size. Is it a snapback?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It says fitteds caps but it doesn't say the size. Plus it's only $21.98 so it has to be a snapback. I would have copped if it was a fitted.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It says fitteds caps but it doesn't say the size. Plus it's only $21.98 so it has to be a snapback. I would have copped if it was a fitted.

Looks like def jam really gonna work with him now.... This !$@* better amazing... And that new mini mixtape is pretty 
pimp.gif
 for what it is

Looks like def jam really gonna work with him now.... This !$@* better amazing... And that new mini mixtape is pretty 
pimp.gif
 for what it is

^^^Yea i was hoping it was nothin but Jeezy all over the tracks. I hated jammin the hell outta Jeezy, and then here
comes Drake and Wayne whining and crying on hooks and verses.

^^^Yea i was hoping it was nothin but Jeezy all over the tracks. I hated jammin the hell outta Jeezy, and then here
comes Drake and Wayne whining and crying on hooks and verses.

Back
Top Bottom