-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

I still rock with jeezy... He make good music but it ain't teener bopper enough in this climate for def jam to push... He'll probably drop in the summer

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Does anyone know what song this is? The hook goes something like "Game effed up, dont blame me" and he's talking about how people saying he's been M.I.A. I think its from a recent mixtape. Thanks
 Rap fan are so fickle man two years ago y'all would still be eating the !*@$ that he puts out up
tired.gif

^This and the song "Rap Game" was hard to me

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Does anyone know what song this is? The hook goes something like "Game effed up, dont blame me" and he's talking about how people saying he's been M.I.A. I think its from a recent mixtape. Thanks
 Rap fan are so fickle man two years ago y'all would still be eating the !*@$ that he puts out up
tired.gif

^This and the song "Rap Game" was hard to me

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this dude's career is over

Kinda like yours.

Oh wait. It never started.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I lol'ed. A few tracks from tod2 and the last laugh and jeezy would've had another good album... idk who dropped the ball.

Kinda like yours.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I lol'ed. A few tracks from tod2 and the last laugh and jeezy would've had another good album... idk who dropped the ball.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Kinda like yours.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly, he should have never let Jay-Z put "Real as it gets" on BP3
30t6p3b.gif

I would LOVE to see a Killer Mike and Jeezy collab
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Kinda like yours.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly, he should have never let Jay-Z put "Real as it gets" on BP3
30t6p3b.gif

I would LOVE to see a Killer Mike and Jeezy collab
nerd.gif

Maybe it's me but TOD2 only had a few joints on it.
& I rock with Jeezy.

Maybe it's me but TOD2 only had a few joints on it.
& I rock with Jeezy.

Always been a Jeezy fan but he's been putting some crap out lately. 1000 Grams was trash but Last Laugh was pretty decent.
*patiently waits for TM103*
nerd.gif

Always been a Jeezy fan but he's been putting some crap out lately. 1000 Grams was trash but Last Laugh was pretty decent.
*patiently waits for TM103*
nerd.gif

I dont understand how dudes can say Jeezy is better than Ross. Makes no sense to me, theres a reason dude cant hang anymore. Jeezy was always average at best and just had monster beats. Once the shawty redd beats got played out people realized how wack he actually is.

I dont understand how dudes can say Jeezy is better than Ross. Makes no sense to me, theres a reason dude cant hang anymore. Jeezy was always average at best and just had monster beats. Once the shawty redd beats got played out people realized how wack he actually is.

he's been givin back to the community..
givin away turkeys on thanksgivin.. givin away toys to kids on xmas..

can't count out Jeezy... he's going to pop up with that good music...
that track "Blowin Money Fast" with Big Meech speakin on the track is still a niiiice track..

he's been givin back to the community..
givin away turkeys on thanksgivin.. givin away toys to kids on xmas..

can't count out Jeezy... he's going to pop up with that good music...
that track "Blowin Money Fast" with Big Meech speakin on the track is still a niiiice track..

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
damn this statement is on point.

damn this statement is on point.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

1st off cut it out son Ross ain't dat great b4 the Teflon Don dropped everybody hated Ross now everybody all on his nuts Jeezy is a good artist he got his own style while ur man Ross is a true style biter now he biting Biggies trademark Uhhh! noise he doin dat on every song now..smh Jeezy can easy come back & be on Top again Trap or Die 2 is smashing all of Ross mixtapes & if Ross is so great why he don't have a Platinum album yet??? Check da stats go on RIAA.com while Jeezy got 2 outta 3 platinum albums. One of the reasons why TM 103 ain't dropped cuz of Def Jam Jeezy jus one of the long list of artist that's have problems wit LA. Reid & Def Jam. Trap or Die 2 was great, Last laugh was solid so Jeezy good his TM 103 will be nice he ain't disappoint me yet on any albums....

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

1st off cut it out son Ross ain't dat great b4 the Teflon Don dropped everybody hated Ross now everybody all on his nuts Jeezy is a good artist he got his own style while ur man Ross is a true style biter now he biting Biggies trademark Uhhh! noise he doin dat on every song now..smh Jeezy can easy come back & be on Top again Trap or Die 2 is smashing all of Ross mixtapes & if Ross is so great why he don't have a Platinum album yet??? Check da stats go on RIAA.com while Jeezy got 2 outta 3 platinum albums. One of the reasons why TM 103 ain't dropped cuz of Def Jam Jeezy jus one of the long list of artist that's have problems wit LA. Reid & Def Jam. Trap or Die 2 was great, Last laugh was solid so Jeezy good his TM 103 will be nice he ain't disappoint me yet on any albums....

Man what?
laugh.gif
What makes Jeezy's music "real" and what makes Rawse's "fake"?

And yea Jeezy is busy. He's busy walking down downtown Miami looking for Rawse while Rawse is out doing shows out of the country.
laugh.gif

I F with Jeezy but he caught the same bug Ja Rule caught and the same one looks like TIP is getting. He's making the same music over and over again and you dudes are eating it up like sheep. Or some of you anyway. Rap fans are very fickle. You can't get away with dropping the same album over and over again.

Man what?
laugh.gif
What makes Jeezy's music "real" and what makes Rawse's "fake"?

And yea Jeezy is busy. He's busy walking down downtown Miami looking for Rawse while Rawse is out doing shows out of the country.
laugh.gif

I F with Jeezy but he caught the same bug Ja Rule caught and the same one looks like TIP is getting. He's making the same music over and over again and you dudes are eating it up like sheep. Or some of you anyway. Rap fans are very fickle. You can't get away with dropping the same album over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom