-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by jm2000

That wiz work, like john wall, yall hate that !+@%, dont yall.
Real %+*!!* know cornballs, %#*@+ just a phone call.

Fab throwin jabs at wiz
laugh.gif

For what reason though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fab throwin jabs at wiz
laugh.gif

For what reason though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Fab throwin jabs at wiz
laugh.gif

For what reason though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hes been throwing jabs

Amber Rose maybe?

Originally Posted by Law3001

Fab throwin jabs at wiz
laugh.gif

For what reason though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hes been throwing jabs

Amber Rose maybe?

if this Drama tape doesn't yield Jeezy Albert Anastasia-like buzz, it's a wrap for my boy. he's starting to remind me of Game with all these random mixtapes and no real buzz.

if this Drama tape doesn't yield Jeezy Albert Anastasia-like buzz, it's a wrap for my boy. he's starting to remind me of Game with all these random mixtapes and no real buzz.

Originally Posted by Slim

#STAMP
I hope this joint rock tho 

#STAMP
I hope this joint rock tho 

Game probably has 1/5 of the fans he used to have because of his cornball antics. I really don't know ANYONE who's a "Game fan"
There's A LOT of people that @**% with Jeezy the loooooong way contrary to this dumb $@+ thread. 

Game probably has 1/5 of the fans he used to have because of his cornball antics. I really don't know ANYONE who's a "Game fan"
There's A LOT of people that @**% with Jeezy the loooooong way contrary to this dumb $@+ thread. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

This 
Jeezy is only unpopular on the web he still does sale out shows for 65K. probably a reason why he seems to be out of touch a little. Because where ever that #%!%@ go people show up
Not to mention "Ballin" debuts at 57 to put that in perspective "B.M.F." peaked at #60

Jeezy should be cool but +!%$%$ gonna hate regardless. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

This 
Jeezy is only unpopular on the web he still does sale out shows for 65K. probably a reason why he seems to be out of touch a little. Because where ever that #%!%@ go people show up
Not to mention "Ballin" debuts at 57 to put that in perspective "B.M.F." peaked at #60

Jeezy should be cool but +!%$%$ gonna hate regardless. 

Truth . Ballin is goin up the charts. Trust me if that Mixtape drops this weekend it really will be a hot summer.

Truth . Ballin is goin up the charts. Trust me if that Mixtape drops this weekend it really will be a hot summer.

Track List:
1. The Real Is Back
2. How You Want It
3. Dram & Jeezy Speak
4. Win Win
5. All The Money Feat. 211
6. Snowgo Feat. Slick Pulla
7. Broads Feat. Scrilla & Slick Pulla
8. Dram & Jeezy Speak 2
9. Flexin Feat. Yo Gotti
10. Ballin Feat. Lil Wayne
11. Rollin Feat. Fabolous