-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What time does the mixtape drop?

nerd.gif

Saturday at 1:03 PM!

sir!

He better hope Rawse doesnt do anything to upstage this mixtape like he did last time
laugh.gif

Ehh, neither of them are lyrical messiahs, but Jeezy def wish he had his buzz right now.
I couldnt stand Rawse when he first came out, kuz I felt he was a carbon copy of Jizzle, but he may have the edge.

Ehh, neither of them are lyrical messiahs, but Jeezy def wish he had his buzz right now.
I couldnt stand Rawse when he first came out, kuz I felt he was a carbon copy of Jizzle, but he may have the edge.

Hoping Snowman can come back from the grave with this tape tomorrow

Miss them TM 101 days...

Hoping Snowman can come back from the grave with this tape tomorrow

Miss them TM 101 days...

But cats said tod2 was weak and I was rocking wit it....this tracklist just screams its the same deal. I mean I prolly wont be complainin but folks aint gon come running back on his side either if it doesnt isssh all over TOD2...hell even if it does, some still aint... smh

I just hope its heat and he garner the momentum he need to get a release date

But cats said tod2 was weak and I was rocking wit it....this tracklist just screams its the same deal. I mean I prolly wont be complainin but folks aint gon come running back on his side either if it doesnt isssh all over TOD2...hell even if it does, some still aint... smh

I just hope its heat and he garner the momentum he need to get a release date

Whoever decided to release it Saturday in the afternoon while N's already celebrating Memorial Day instead of Wed or Tuesday before folk's flights is just silly

Whoever decided to release it Saturday in the afternoon while N's already celebrating Memorial Day instead of Wed or Tuesday before folk's flights is just silly

Back
Top Bottom