Young Jeezy - The Recession 2 OUT NOW!!!!!

Not a fan of the intro

I like that he switched up his flows on a few songs. **** sound nice.

Overall the album is whatever to me. Not bad but I'm not dying to hear it again.

Last edited:
He got into the Real Is Back Intro bag for the intro on this joint.

Half way through and impressed with what I heard. Was excited for new Jeezy since I heard him on the Master P track. When he got off on the Rozay feature I knew this would be dope. :smokin

big jeezy fan. but that intro was not it. prolly his worst. but aint gon hold that against em, he done gave us so many fire intros so one miss I can chalk dat up.

"F I look like" is terrible

"Big ****" is soooooo fire ran that back a few times

Really diggin that track with Cee Lo, I def didnt know what to expect when I saw that on the track list but it was very dope.

Im enjoying this and Little Brother currently.

Am I the only one who really likes the Intro? :lol:

Currently on track 8, so far this is shaping up to be a great final project if he really does retire after this.

Edit: Really enjoyed this on the first listen. I think it kinda dropped off towards the end of the album though.
Standouts for me are Oh Yea, Big ****, '06, The Real MVP, 1 Time, The EnTRAPreneur, Already Rich

Last edited:
Am I the only one who really likes the Intro? :lol:

Currently on track 8, so far this is shaping up to be a great final project if he really does retire after this.

Edit: Really enjoyed this on the first listen. I think it kinda dropped off towards the end of the album though.
Standouts for me are Oh Yea, Big ****, '06, The Real MVP, 1 Time, The EnTRAPreneur, Already Rich

He said on his press run this is just the last ever Thug Motivation series album and his last album on Def Jam but he will still be dropping projects. Definitely a change of wording from him saying he was done with rap after this album :lol:

First half of the album is :smokin then it kinda tails off. It's better than I expected at this point in his career. One of my favorite artists ever :pimp:

Listened to ‘06 off the strength of the title and liked it.

Is the rest of the album worth a listen?

jeezy-tm104.jpg

It’s up! :smokin
Tf is up with this cover, though? :lol:

Looks like he hit it with the baby face filter.

My boy just aint got it no more. I messed with “keep going” but outside of that Im straight. Just gonna appreciate the music Jeezy made but goin forward it aint getting no better.

Jeezy in love and still tryna talk digital scales and all this other stuff. His energy ain’t even the same anymore. It’s over for him.

Y'all buggin man.... "Rollie to church" and " buy a bank" on repeat... Who better to listen during these times other than Jeezy. N!99@s want the old snow, buy the old albums

Last edited:
Y'all buggin man....."rollie to church" and " buy a bank" on repeat. Who better to listen to during these times other than Jeezy.... RS

It’s not as bad as people are making it out to be. A few tracks on there are pretty good. The first track is my favorite so far.

Back
Top Bottom