Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 leaked. {It's A Song Not A Mixtape}

hopefully CDQ isn't a let down, it sounds
pimp.gif
in the video.

Ok. I had to edit the thread title since a few were confused.

I heard though that the mixtape that he is dropping in November is called Trap Or Die Reloaded.

In the discussion of who's betta i dont see how this is even in question. I mean damn near everyone of gucci fans check for him bcuz he's entertaining or funny, dude is liked more bcuz of his persona then music. Jeezy's has had Great ALBUMS and mixtapes. He's delivered when it really counts. the thing that also seperates them is that jeezy has def grown as an artist. At the time of TM101 i looked at him as What gucci mane is now a horrible rapper with good production and catchy songs. I went from hating dude the currently having him in my top 10 as far as rappers out now
The realest statement in the whole thread.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

In the discussion of who's betta i dont see how this is even in question. I mean damn near everyone of gucci fans check for him bcuz he's entertaining or funny, dude is liked more bcuz of his persona then music. Jeezy's has had Great ALBUMS and mixtapes. He's delivered when it really counts. the thing that also seperates them is that jeezy has def grown as an artist. At the time of TM101 i looked at him as What gucci mane is now a horrible rapper with good production and catchy songs. I went from hating dude the currently having him in my top 10 as far as rappers out now
The realest statement in the whole thread.
However real this statement may be, Jeezy's music has definitely seen a significant drop off in every aspect besides lyricism since TM101.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

its basically everything you heard from him over a new beat. prove me wrong.

I've been +**%*%@ with Jeezy since day 1, but this is just the truth right here. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how he's GROWN as anartist...

ohhh so the trap or die 1 they were refering to was the song on TM 191 and not the mixtape.

I knew just from the thread title before it changed it was only a song
roll.gif

Never even thought it was an entire mixtape

Back
Top Bottom