Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 leaked. {It's A Song Not A Mixtape}

Originally Posted by DaBossA

At the end of the day everybody has their own opinion and taste in music. It's obvious you guys wont change your minds no matter what.

But facts are facts. Jeezy has HIT records and makes classic music. If you guys like Gucci better I wont knock you for that, but you just cant deny the facts.

And as far as the So Icey track Jeezy made the song hot. And he didn't want it for his album it was the label and I'm pretty sure any label would've done the same thing.
Dude, I was right here along with you until you said Jeezy makes "classic music." If you really want to go there, Rick Ross has madejust as much (if not more) classic music as Jeezy has, and hasn't even been known to a national audience as long as Jeezy has. It's not a question ofwhether Jeezy can or cannot make classic music... We all know he's capable. But how do you take a beat from Tha Bizness and a Nas feature and make a trackas lame as "My President is Black?" He has great concepts but cannot execute them.

And in regards to "Icy," if anybody made the track hot, it had to be Zaytoven. That was the first time people outside of the Bay Area / South got achance to hear what he could do sonically.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by DaBossA

At the end of the day everybody has their own opinion and taste in music. It's obvious you guys wont change your minds no matter what.

But facts are facts. Jeezy has HIT records and makes classic music. If you guys like Gucci better I wont knock you for that, but you just cant deny the facts.

And as far as the So Icey track Jeezy made the song hot. And he didn't want it for his album it was the label and I'm pretty sure any label would've done the same thing.
Dude, I was right here along with you until you said Jeezy makes "classic music." If you really want to go there, Rick Ross has made just as much (if not more) classic music as Jeezy has, and hasn't even been known to a national audience as long as Jeezy has. It's not a question of whether Jeezy can or cannot make classic music... We all know he's capable. But how do you take a beat from Tha Bizness and a Nas feature and make a track as lame as "My President is Black?" He has great concepts but cannot execute them.
To me My President isn't lame. That's a song I will be playing 10 years from now and reminisce. But ok whatever you say. If you don'tlike it, you don't like it.

Jeezy is definitely going back to them TM 101 days....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif

[J.Money]Who da hell are you son?[/J.Money]

I say that because I SEE Jeezy EVERYWHERE in the A. I aint NEVER not (triple negative) seen Jeezy get love in the streets of the A.

The Recession goes hard...

Gucci will NEVER go gold... Gucci may never break 250K

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Gucci will NEVER go gold... Gucci may never break 250K

You've gotta be kidding me. Ive seen enough
roll.gif

Rob, you must not have read this thread since page one. Heads in here have been acting like Jeezy's their step daddy or something... On some,"He's not my real daddy, but he comes to all my games!"
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by BradNSU

DaBossA wrote:

When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
That pretty much the end of all this Gucci vs. Jeezy talk

QFT!

Why not just put it out there and say "when Gucci drops a good album period... Then yall can talk" Hell... even Gucci's mixtapes with Drama cant even come close to touching Jeezys classics...

With that being said... Gucci has some bangers and is very entertaining. He can ride a track but he definately cant ride an album.

How did this turn to another Jeezy vs Gucci thread
laugh.gif
Yall trying to Jay/Nas these dudes

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DJ Scream & Jeezy coming in November
pimp.gif
I had the video playing as I was scrolling down, kid was getting down to some Young Jeezy
laugh.gif

Recession had some serious whip bangers, those songs still go hard today and it's been a year.

Why are ya'll arguing Gucci vs. Jeezy so hard though? I can understand if someone said Jeezy is a better rapper than Lupe, but Gucci and Jeezy are similarso it's uselss to argue who's better. Like what do you guys het out of it? We should appreciate the music they put out for what it is, they both havesongs that go hard and that's about it, enjoy the music and shut up with the arguing!

nerd.gif
When's the CDQ of this coming out, I need it.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hypnotize > anything Gucci put out

In case you weren't aware, you one of them bandwidth wastin type n_'s people talkin about lately.

trappin ain't deeeaddddd you $!$+*@ just scared $!$+*@ just playin y'all don't want no bread, when everybody in the game say they trap like you goagainst the grain you just trap or die 2

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Honestly this isnt a Freakin ?... Jeezy is gucci's pops. He's a better rapper period. The Recession easily shows his growth and maturity. He A much Bigger star then Gucci will eva B, Jeezy's buzz in the street was bigger than gucci's will ever be. And pretty much Jeezy built the lane gucci is in now

^A lot of yall really don't know what you're talking about. Jeezy built the lane Gucci is in now? The $*%% do you think you're talking about? Kids must think Gucci just started rappin a couple of years ago.

Is Jeezy a bigger star than Gucci will ever be? Possibly, I don't pretend to know %$#$ I don't about the future. Was Jeezy's buzz bigger than Gucci's will ever be? Again I don't pretend to know what I don't. I'll will say this, it would take something very very special for Gucci to do so but one things certain, these last two years he's put himself in the best possible position to do so.

As for Jeezy being a better rapper than Gucci, that's a matter of opinion. To bad you can't take most of NT's seriously.

Know im pretty much sure they started out around the same time and due to gucci's cases he lost steam. Fact is Gucci whole style is based off jeezy and ithas been since so icey. Before Jeezy this "dopeboy" image from the south wasnt accepted in mainstream hip hop. Jeezy was the first dude to make themainstream accept that drug talk.

The mixtape scene, the Heavy use of Adlibs, The Entire Trap scene, The affiliation to a gang, all bought upon by Jeezy. It doesnt matter who came out firstJeezy popularized it and that's without question.

As far as buzz goes Gucci is at his climax right now, hes been riding this wave for 2 years and ih he continues to wait its not gonna be very pretty. Street@%%**+ have no patience(See papoose Buzz).

In the discussion of who's betta i dont see how this is even in question. I mean damn near everyone of gucci fans check for him bcuz he'sentertaining or funny, dude is liked more bcuz of his persona then music. Jeezy's has had Great ALBUMS and mixtapes. He's delivered when it reallycounts. the thing that also seperates them is that jeezy has def grown as an artist. At the time of TM101 i looked at him as What gucci mane is now a horriblerapper with good production and catchy songs. I went from hating dude the currently having him in my top 10 as far as rappers out now.

His talent isnt only measured by me but his peers, he has done songs and gotten the respect of damn near every great hiphop artist out there and held hisown. He is now in a space where Jay is asking him to do tracks. Where Kanye west is callin him up for advice on his own tracks. After the Recession Jeezyproved that he's much bigger than a trap rapper and he's here for the long run

BTW it was very apperent through there diss songs who was the better rapper

Some of this ishh needs to leak already....I've playin R&B stuff in the whip ever since "ready" dropped....
laugh.gif

Before Jeezy this "dopeboy" image from the south wasnt accepted in mainstream hip hop. Jeezy was the first dude to make the mainstream accept that drug talk.

tibumber.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Before Jeezy this "dopeboy" image from the south wasnt accepted in mainstream hip hop. Jeezy was the first dude to make the mainstream accept that drug talk.

tibumber.jpg

thats all folks...

Back
Top Bottom