Young Money vs GOOD Music vs Roc Nation vs Taylor Gang x Maybach Music

mobbyluii

Banned
Whats your favorite music group from the list, who would you want to sign to, and why?
YMCMB vs TGOD vs MMG vs GOOD MUSIC vs ROC NATION

I wouldn't sign to any of em.

TDE is currently making the best music btw.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is there a 6th option?? Good lord, seeing the crews laid out like that is something else. It would really be YMCMB or Good Music by default, just
to get a lot of exposure.

I listen to them all actually. Wiz is the only alright artist from Taylor Gang though.

I would either sign to Good, YMCMB or Roc Nation though. Those are the three powerhouses right now.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I listen to them all actually. Wiz is the only alright artist from Taylor Gang though.

I would either sign to Good, YMCMB or Roc Nation though. Those are the three powerhouses right now.
chevy is also on taylor gang and juicy j is thougth to be on it as well

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

GOLF WANG!
uhhh, no.
sick.gif
Y not?

to be honest, I dont like their fans, I dont like how they are so thrashy, and how they just wanna put a "FXCK #%%% UP" look.. I only respect em because they have a different sound but I dont support em.. its my opinon tho lol so, To each his own

Yeah Chevy can spit, but I don't listen to him and Juicy J is out of his prime and done.

Would Taylor Gang be Rostrum?

I respect the *@@% out of them for not signing Mac to a major when there was a bidding war and debuting #1 with an album as an indie label.

The rest of this discussion.......eh.

It's more about the artist than the label now. Artist has the talent. Most labels should be competent enough to maximize it.

Yeah Chevy can spit, but I don't listen to him and Juicy J is out of his prime and done.
I honestly dont like chevy very much.. 

Back
Top Bottom