As a solo artist, Juicy J's actually better than he's ever been
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So false.

And who/what is TDE??!

Would sign with the Coke Boyzzzzzzzz 
smokin.gif

BUT.... if had to choose from those only... G.O.O.D or MMG

GOOD is making the Best Music overall, MMG is hot but they're becoming a bit redundant now. It'll be interesting to see how GFID and Meeks Albums turn out. TDE has had an Incredible past year from Section 80 to Habits and to Ab-Soul's newer one, they're success is going to ride on what Kendricks Album does. Taylor Gang has Dope producers in Cardo and Slegdren that have given them a dope sound but I can only tolerate Wiz and Juicy J.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So false.
How's that false? Other than him slowing down his flow, he's the same lyrically. But dude has been making a monster amount of consistent stuff since 2009, and has
basically re-branded himself.

Sure GOOD has a DECENT line up making pretty good music...but NONE of those dudes are making any sort of moves outside of Ye. Big Sean might as well be a YMCMB artist, and its pretty sad when someone that wack is the second most popular rapper on your label.

Common isnt signed to the label anymore, so as far as rappers they have: Kanye, Mos Def, Big Sean, Mr Hudson, Cyhi, Q-Tip, 2 Chainz, and Teyana Taylor.

outside of Kanye and Mos.....that line up is looking pretty weak

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So false.
How's that false? Other than him slowing down his flow, he's the same lyrically. But dude has been making a monster amount of consistent stuff since 2009, and has

Juicy right now is not the best he has ever been solo.

61B01TPBVFL.jpg
       > Anything Taylor related to him.

But I admit, he is putting out great music as a solo artist these days. He just now has a opportunity to shine as a solo artist as opposed to a group in the past. So seems that way, but his old underground tapes + Chronicles of the Juiceman >

Maybe it's the Memphis in me speaking..

indifferent.gif

So false.

Juicy right now is not the best he has ever been solo.
       > Anything Taylor related to him.

But I admit, he is putting out great music as a solo artist these days. He just now has a opportunity to shine as a solo artist as opposed to a group in the past. So seems that way, but his old underground tapes + Chronicles of the Juiceman >

Maybe it's the Memphis in me speaking..
Oh that's a given though, can't compare his classic stuff to right now. I guess I am talking about just how much exposure he has at this very point with the way he reinvented himself.
Now compare him to DJ Paul now (both lyrically and current solo success).; Entirely different story.

Back
Top Bottom