young thug... Barter 6 out.

Right on time. Never change fam. :lol:
Even tho he's biased he's not too far off. Pr is only better to me right now because it stood the test of time so far. Got better as time went on, but the idc idc idc ss3>evol

Digits is hot but Problem is the best song on the tape. The way the bass hits :smh: Thug's second verse is too wild

My dawg LameKilla has turned full on Super hater :lol:.

I haven't commented since this dropped. But I Fk with it. Put Digits on in the car with my older bro whose shaky on Thug, and he loved it :lol:.

But, this ain't better than PR or EVOL. Especially PR whom people slandered off top. Y'all really should stop comparing. Super on another straptosphere and is still making music for the streets. Hard to do.

Nothing to take away from Thug. I'm actually happy this was only 8 songs. Makes it more cohesive. Because Thug is known for having a lot of filler on his tapes.

Digits woulda been even more fire with Meek on it :smh:
Im guessing his parole arrangement screwed him over there. Hopefully we get a remix with him on it or something

Digits woulda been even more fire with Meek on it :smh:
Im guessing his parole arrangement screwed him over there. Hopefully we get a remix with him on it or something

That's not true.

Currently the only cat's that can legit hang with Thugger on a track are Longway Longway, Gucci, Lil Uzi, Dolph, and Offset.

Problem is the hardest track on there.

"All of her friends as unique
I want to **** at least threeeee
Can I?

Yah yah yah"

:smokin :lol:

Because Thug is known for having a lot of filler on his tapes.

Literally the first time I've heard anybody say this.

They def comparable but then Future stans would come to a thread with sole purpose of being bashful and vice versa

SS3 projected to do 30k, hopefully that means Hy!£UN35 by this summer or the end of it

But it's 1 line in the hook that I just cant recite ever
Only reason I cant rock with the song, joint woulda made his album unskippable. Surprisingly a couple rappers rap about that for some odd reason

Last edited:
Literally the first time I've heard anybody say this.

They def comparable but then Future stans would come to a thread with sole purpose of being bashful and vice versa

SS3 projected to do 30k, hopefully that means Hy!£UN35 by this summer or the end of it

Nah. I been rocking with Thug since page 1 or 2 of this thread :lol:.

What I'm saying is thug will have a tape of about 18 songs...and 8 or 9 of them would be fire. The other would be filler. Lately, he's been putting together shorter, more cohesive projects.

I've been rocking with Thug since 1017 Thug. And there are like 5 or so tracks on there he could do without. He's just tightening up his sound. That's all.

Thugger got a shoutout from the creator of twitter 
pimp.gif

I still don't get the I'm Up slander.

Top 10 songs from I'm Up/SS3 are

Digits
Problem
Memo
Family
For My People
Tattoos
Hercules
King Troup