young thug... Barter 6 out.

That video is very bad.

That's like a video that would come on Rap City and you're only watching it cause you know Fabolous is already in the Basement chillin with Tigger playin pool and you don't wanna miss his freestyle.

Last edited:
My issue isnt with homie being gay or not thats on him

but the emasculation of a culture is happening right in front of us and they're being flagrant with it at this point

Bruh I'm just lost like, I'm just taking back by what rap is now. I mean this fruitcake is really what's hot in the streets?

I mean these white men behind these big desks are just to the point where they wanna see how foolish they can get with it now.

but the emasculation of a culture is happening right in front of us and they're being flagrant with it at this point

Bruh I'm just lost like, I'm just taking back by what rap is now. I mean this fruitcake is really what's hot in the streets?

I mean these white men behind these big desks are just to the point where they wanna see how foolish they can get with it now.

I feel what ya'll are saying, now think about this:

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/03/young-thug-reportedly-signed-to-atlantic-for-15k-advance

http://www.buzzfeed.com/naomizeichner/young-thug-trapped-major-label-deal

Today, an article published in BuzzFeed reported that Young Thug has been signed since 2013 to Atlantic Records, and that he received a $15,000 advance. One source even said he'd be "surprised" if Young Thug's total Atlantic deal was "more than $50,000 total.”

This is in stark contrast with deals given to other buzzing stars like Chief Keef, who obtained a deal worth $6 million from Interscope in 2012 at the height of his media attention.

Through the use of often-anonymous sources, the article goes much deeper, as does Young Thug's convoluted history: signed at one point to Atlantic through Gucci's 1017 imprint, then signed again to Atlantic through its Artist Partners Group imprint, Thug has ended up in something like a major label stasis.

That this means that this dude Thugger was willing to do ANYTHING to get on. He wasn't created, he was just a crazy fruity dude on his own repping that emasculation, and went out into the music industry with the goal to get famous above anything else. NOT rich, but famous. NOT credible or savvy or even knowledgeable, but famous. NOT respected, but famous.

:smh:

He signed to rich gang management tho. He ain't cash money or young money

Thug's label situation. :smh:

Artists in general but especially street artists have to educate themselves more about contracts and the legalities of the music industry.

Dude is in pergatory right now.

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/03/young-thug-reportedly-signed-to-atlantic-for-15k-advance

Today, an article published in BuzzFeed reported that Young Thug has been signed since 2013 to Atlantic Records, and that he received a $15,000 advance. One source even said he'd be "surprised" if Young Thug's total Atlantic deal was "more than $50,000 total.”

This is in stark contrast with deals given to other buzzing stars like Chief Keef, who obtained a deal worth $6 million from Interscope in 2012 at the height of his media attention.

Through the use of often-anonymous sources, the article goes much deeper, as does Young Thug's convoluted history: signed at one point to Atlantic through Gucci's 1017 imprint, then signed again to Atlantic through its Artist Partners Group imprint, Thug has ended up in something like a major label stasis.

That this means that this dude Thugger was willing to do ANYTHING to get on. He wasn't created, he was just a crazy fruity dude on his own repping that emasculation, and went out into the music industry with the goal to get famous above anything else. NOT rich, but famous. NOT credible or savvy or even knowledgeable, but famous. NOT respected, but famous.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude stop. It means he signed a terrible contract. That's it.

:smh:

:lol:  Dude stop. It means he signed a terrible contract. That's it.

but WHY would anyone sign such a terrible contract?

I ask myself why 19/20 year old kids do a lot of things, but a young kid from the hood making bad business decisions isn't one of the harder ones to understand.  90% of Americans are financially illiterate. Grown men with years of business experience and formal education sign terrible contracts. It happens. 

Last edited:
^ He might as well. Dude is basically Wayne when he started falling off, but worse.

**** is crazy. :lol:

When this dude YT is on, he is on. This new TIP track is flames. The beat is crazy and his style compliments it too well.

Gotta give credit where it's due.

Back
Top Bottom