young thug... Barter 6 out.

Finally got around to listening to this in the whip. Good vibes and gaddamn Sin with Jalen Smith is gaddamn immaculate.

as a thugger stan....he def has some wack projects that were misproduced / leaked / experimental......a lot of hidden gems, more then most of his "class" i think.......new project is best project since jeffery but not as good.......and to the homie saying this is reaching RG tha tour levels..................................STOP it .... youre missing a whole artist RHQ/THUG was something else with that london ****

as a thugger stan....he def has some wack projects that were misproduced / leaked / experimental......a lot of hidden gems, more then most of his "class" i think.......new project is best project since jeffery but not as good.......and to the homie saying this is reaching RG tha tour levels..................................STOP it .... youre missing a whole artist RHQ/THUG was something else with that london ****

I said what I said.

If this ***** team had any sense the Sin joint would be up at radio immediately. This music is beautiful . How many times this dude team gonna fumble his chance to get to the next level :smh:

Gave this the car test initially, but I’ll probably give it a listen on my beats to see if I missed something on the first listen. I owe it that much before I write it off completely like Slime Language.

I haven’t felt an entire Thug project since Jeffrey. Homie has had some solid joints scattered here and there (e.g. Tomorrow til Infinity being one of the best songs of 2017, Anybody, Daddy’s Birthday), but he hasn’t been firing on all cylinders in a minute for me.

this. Tha Tour Levels/Energy with RHQ probably wont ever come back :smh:

Gave this the car test initially, but I’ll probably give it a listen on my beats to see if I missed something on the first listen. I owe it that much before I write it off completely like Slime Language.

I haven’t felt an entire Thug project since Jeffrey. Homie has had some solid joints scattered here and there (e.g. Tomorrow til Infinity being one of the best songs of 2017, Anybody, Daddy’s Birthday), but he hasn’t been firing on all cylinders in a minute for me.

High with some good quality headphones is crazy. That beat is fire.

Sin has like 30 plays in my iTunes already wtf

Won’t front. I hated High when it first leaked. Probably because Rocket Man is one of my all time favorite songs and I don’t like when other artists try to do anything with songs I hold in such high regard (e.g. Nas on march Madness :smh:). But man... I was wrong in this case. High is dope.

Gonna peep the project again in a few.

we will never get mixtape god future, the hungry thugger/RHQ, villain drake, raw pure weeknd or mixtape era migos ever again.....beautiful times in retrospect

Agreed on all that ‘cept for adding Future in that mix. That *****’s still going strong. The only thing that’s noticeably changed in the rate at which he’s releasing his material. Crazy to think that we got Monster, BM, 56, and DS2 in the span of 8 months. We probably won’t be getting such a quick output like that anymore, but the music has not fallen off.

tenor.gif

Between the high's on Slime Language and this new jawn, I love the direction Sex is going

future good cause BM2 was good and drake but even tho drake is selling more nowadays it isnt the drop IYRTITL at midnight / we made it / trophies era drake

Besides a hungry RHQ (that guys done) all those moments could definitely happen again.

I'll take Culture (and a quarter of that Control the Streets tape) Migos over them mixtapes days

Back
Top Bottom