young thug... Barter 6 out.

Won't tolerate any Blue M&M slander, there's a grip of legit standout tracks on this tape... I will say you have to let it ride a couple times initially (Give it the whip treatment) as it's not a tape on first listen you're going to be going all OMG over but overall this a very good tape that will have replay value.

Word is young thug was allegedly raped by 2 men??? Don't know if it's a rumor saw it while on Facebook. I think we know where is this headed.

Last edited:
southern rappers that was getting clowned for rapping like this just a handful of years ago gotta be feeling some kind of way...

this **** was "trash" the other day, now its all the rage...

Got Dem Franchize Boys sounding like Wu-Tang

Obviously he respects young dudes grind and the song is flames. Why else would he be in the video?
because he was paid?
Broke boys in here hating

Never went outside they cant relate 2 that Trap stuff
yea thats it not that it just might not be good
Why  would Camron accept compensation from some underground artist to appear in a cheaply made video? What business sense does that make? Not even a widely known song either.How much you think he paid Cam to have a cameo fam? Want your input 

London on The Track be going off.

This beat so damn hard.

This song is 
pimp.gif
. Thugger though 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Saying ***** don't get him hard and he getting sloppy toppy in a Corvette with Baby. Corvettes got two seats bruh.

Homo Thug be flowing though 
pimp.gif

London on The Track be going off.

This beat so damn hard.

This song is 
pimp.gif
. Thugger though 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Saying ***** don't get him hard and he getting sloppy toppy in a Corvette with Baby. Corvettes got two seats bruh.

Homo Thug be flowing though 
pimp.gif

Man what

this **** wack

rich homie quan verse cool

Last edited:
Why  would Camron accept compensation from some underground artist to appear in a cheaply made video? What business sense does that make? Not even a widely known song either.How much you think he paid Cam to have a cameo fam? Want your input 

I never said he was or wasn't paid I just suggested it as a motive for appearing in a video I thought the question mark gave that away my fault

but for all I know dude threw Cam 3k to cameo

I know dudes personally who've done it not with Cam but it happens

Straight up, that Lifestyle song is buns, completely waste of a good beat.

Last edited:
peewee tape didnt live up to expectations but it still got some bangers. this new ****ro tape aight though...

Back
Top Bottom