young thug... Barter 6 out.

2 cups stuffed still gets spins from me tho if it counts.
As far as Gucci's recent off spring it goes TO ME: Dolph=migos>peewee>thug

That long way 7 days so official BTW. I was banging that **** on repeat when it first dropped

:rofl: @ saying Thug only made 3-4 good songs since 1017, y'all boys living in the matrix.

I've been hating on Thugger for a min but the Young Thug and Migos freestyle is soooooo ******* dope!!

Somebody embed this for me, I'm on mobile

This knocks like crazy in the whip :smokin

Last edited:
1017 Thug stinks. The beats weren't even there, which is one of the main appeal of these types of rappers. Dude's useless without knockin beats. That freestyle with Migos was piff though. Everything about that track was flames, and no other Young Thug song has come close.

1017 Thug stinks. The beats weren't even there, which is one of the main appeal of these types of rappers. Dude's useless without knockin beats. That freestyle with Migos was piff though. Everything about that track was flames, and no other Young Thug song has come close.
Production was A1 that's one of the most appealing things about Thug for me he doesn't go for the same generic production and sound everybody else is on even though he ****** with the same producers. One of the best ears out rightnow.

Are y'all talking about 1017 Thug or 1017 Thug 2 cause the second tape crank all the way through. :pimp:

My mistake, it was Thugga Mane La Flare and 1017 Thug 2 that were trash. Both felt like a bunch of throwaways

My mistake, it was Thugga Mane La Flare and 1017 Thug 2 that were trash. Both felt like a bunch of throwaways

Because they were, Thugga had no involvement in those projects, that was Gucci putting out songs that Thug was never going to just because he can.

Everything Thug has officially released has been :pimp:.

i might be in the minority but i love the way young thug sounds when hes rapping :lol:

weird as hell

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom