young thug... Barter 6 out.

So Birdman is giving him the opportunity to sponsor Grand Theft Vodka? Nice I guess
1392043083_stunna.jpg

Y'all sound like the lil ***** from Boondocks worshipping that Thugalicious *****

***** come out with a gay sextape y'all gone be like "he just trolling"

Bruh I'm just lost like, I'm just taking back by what rap is now. I mean this fruitcake is really what's hot in the streets?

I mean I rock with Frank bc he makes good music, and he's not over the top with it.

But this dude is talking bout trapping and putting in work? But looking and sounding like this? I mean these white men behind these big desks are just to the point where they wanna see how foolish they can get with it now.

Man can you imagine if this dude tried to come out in the mid or late 90's? :lol:

I'm jus waiting for thugger to put up a mcm on ig

The post is clearly insinuating dude is a industry creation/plant or part of an agenda being pushed I just erased my post cause I wasn't tryna argue about dude

My issue isnt with homie being gay or not thats on him

but the emasculation of a culture is happening right in front of us and they're being flagrant with it at this point

What is making people say these things about Rayful?

And the emasculation came before all this homo stuff.

Emasculation is when your self image is not allowed to venture past that of a petty crook/man child.

We've been willfully emasculating ourselves for years. This gay wave is just the most obvious.

Think about how many smart young African American men have been emasculated by their peers over the last 30 years for valuing education, or being willing to work a dead end job instead of sell drugs, or do anything to step out of the accepted images we actively stress out over making sure to fall into.

Want to talk about emasculation? What's the #1 reason a young dude in middle school starts getting into street ****?

Girls.

Let's talk about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom