YoungSk8's Dunk Collection (73 Pairs)

Well It All Started When...... Screw It Here's The Pics!!! Enjoy.

r89xyb.jpg

29ngmxe.jpg

sphw05.jpg

wival0.jpg

20hwvpj.jpg

15cznkh.jpg

ohv434.jpg

flf3gj.jpg

244uyy1.jpg

v7s3dg.jpg

2a5ydyo.jpg

rscwti.jpg

2aj9n2s.jpg

5ezdrk.jpg

2b9x07.jpg

jadr41.jpg

x6ejde.jpg

2rejkls.jpg

2eobf9h.jpg

2md4e28.jpg

1jvm9x.jpg

6scjea.jpg

2d9sev6.jpg

25tbuw6.jpg

The Rest Of My SB's
bijg9z.jpg

sbshdu.jpg

e1dlvo.jpg

The Ones I Skate In
23sghtk.jpg

The Aftermath......
20ii4k7.jpg

Coming Soon My Air Force 1 Collection.

all u need is some wheats and the brown packs to make my dream sb collection
nice stuff sir
pimp.gif

very nice stuff..we got around the same number of dunks....its nice to see a dunk collection every once in a while,thats why i posted mine....and i gotta saydamn, i really miss those wmns high zebra dunks i shoulda never sold my pair...i havent seen anyone wit those ina long time

dope stuff man....Im not too into dunks/sbs, but you have some of the pairs I wouldn't mind having.

^^^DOPE!!!!

Reminds me of my SB collection from 07'...all sold except for 5 SB dunks, a couple P-Rods & a few SB Blazers.

You own all the dunks I still have except...Shimizus, Shanghai 1s & Haze lows.

I luv those Kermit dunks from 04'...couldn't get up the nerve to sell those.

My admiration for Sb's have been replaced by Vans...but still nice to see @#$% like this, brings back memories.

HOLLA!!!

whats your current set-up.......im rollin a mini-logo with some indy's...pushin 51mm...btw i always wondered how's the cushioning on blazers......doesit feel like a vulcanizied sole or a cupsole.

Dope that you actually skate man, and your sb collection is near all you need, just some supreme's and you'd be set for life.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

wigglez25 - its like your speaking chinese to me bro i don't know what your asking me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom