Your boy Barack Hussein took a elbow to the mouth while playing ball... Reggie Love FTW!!

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia
ah yes, I'll just post the "why you mad tho" pic when I get called out and have no real answer. Works every time.

Answer to what? all I did was use the man's middle name. I didn't know I would hurt anybody's feelings. Y'all would've took that elbow for him right?

ah yes, I'll just post the "why you mad tho" pic when I get called out and have no real answer. Works every time.

Answer to what? all I did was use the man's middle name. I didn't know I would hurt anybody's feelings. Y'all would've took that elbow for him right?

laugh.gif
that's so random

Son, like Essential1 said, you know what you were insinuating when you used his middle name. But I'm not tripping,  I'm just tired of people using that "why you mad tho" pic every time someone disagree's with them. That %%!% been played out. 

Son, like Essential1 said, you know what you were insinuating when you used his middle name. But I'm not tripping,  I'm just tired of people using that "why you mad tho" pic every time someone disagree's with them. That %%!% been played out. 

I honestly did not mean anything by using his middle name. I mean I voted for the man, I've just always liked the fact that our president's middle name is Hussein and that's why used it.
ohwell.gif

I honestly did not mean anything by using his middle name. I mean I voted for the man, I've just always liked the fact that our president's middle name is Hussein and that's why used it.
ohwell.gif

lulz @ barack wasting time playing ball when some people arent even able to afford a newspaper to read about it.
Palin 2012. Canadian Flight

lulz @ barack wasting time playing ball when some people arent even able to afford a newspaper to read about it.
Palin 2012. Canadian Flight

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

see, if George Bush's last name was Hussien and he used it for the thread title you would not be mad for a second.
Hussein is not his last name..

So that is entirely different.. If Obama's last name was Hussein then I wouldn't say anything..

But it has long been documented those who out of context use his middle name are insinuating he is a secret Muslim domestic terrorist.

And you really don't know me, so you wouldn't know what I would/would not say..

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

see, if George Bush's last name was Hussien and he used it for the thread title you would not be mad for a second.
Hussein is not his last name..

So that is entirely different.. If Obama's last name was Hussein then I wouldn't say anything..

But it has long been documented those who out of context use his middle name are insinuating he is a secret Muslim domestic terrorist.

And you really don't know me, so you wouldn't know what I would/would not say..

Back
Top Bottom