Your facial hair finally starting to grow Appreciation vol. Finally!

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by sunny559

dont do the wet shave, do the electric shaver way
and I've been bearded since i was 16, but it thickened up just this year
heres a pic I may regret posting, but its only to give you an idea of what electric shaving for your whole life does aka softy beard:
zvbt1.jpg

What brand of shaver?

That's the look I'm going for. And any tips for kinda meshing my the hair on my head with my beard? I usually get dark ceasar hair cuts, so should I keep my facial hair dark as well?

i been using a braun for the longest time, but with brauns its hard to get those sideways/ingrown hairs so I gotta do mutiple strokes in multiple directionssometimes, those triple headed shavers are better for that
and with dark hair cuts dont go too dark on the beard, or it'll just make you scary.... go medium lightish, in my pic i have my beard hella light, but Ireally should've faded my head hair with my beard hair. FADES ARE YOUR BFF

shaving is long either way...

clean shaiving on the regs. maintainin a beard or wateva....long
smh.gif

having moderately thick facial hair is cool, but im a beast, the other day at work i shaved like an hour before work round 615am and at like 1030 am my managercame up to me and was like you have to shave everyday. i was like i did 4hrs ago. and he didnt believe me. so hold on to your years of slow growth.

im 21 and i havent even started.. its my genes.. my dad didn't start shaving until he was 25
smh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
someone's bored cause the election is over

laugh.gif
Indeed. But I was getting tired of political talk on NT anyway. Eversince November 5th, I've had to restart my life.

laugh.gif
Son you don't have any facial hair. Like everyone else said though soon you'll think it is unappreciated because keeping it maintained is ahassle.

I've had the chin hair going good for about a year now..Im almost 18 years old. The sideburns are good...but the cheeks still remain patchy..I haven'tshaved for about 2 weeks and Im rocking minor sexy scruff now

I can go baby face for a couple days at a time though

Man I was 19 when I startd getting facial hair . I swear I was the happiest person in the world .. Now I hate every aspect of facial hair ..

i first got hair in my late teens, early 20's. i usually rock a well trimmed goatee.

now u get to look forward to when you start LOSING your hair!

asilva23 wrote:
i first got hair in my late teens, early 20's. i usually rock a well trimmed goatee.

now u get to look forward to when you start LOSING your hair!

I'm not worried about losing hair. All the men in my family have rich hair, so I don't see why I'd be the exception. I'll be 60 with greywaves
laugh.gif

Man I hate shaving. Had a full set of beard on the 12th grade. I hate facial hair. Now that im working, im seriously thinking about getting laser facial hairremoval. Seriously.
indifferent.gif

Man I was 19 when I startd getting facial hair . I swear I was the happiest person in the world .. Now I hate every aspect of facial hair

smokin.gif

i wish i could grow a full beard.

i could grow a mustach and chin hair, and i have long sideburns, but thats it. and the hair itself is like... a really thick peach fuzz, but its not the realdeal think coarse hair yet tho... kno what i mean ?

my dad is capable of growing a rick ross in 2 weeks lol, im 16, my 19 year old brother finally could growa chin strap at 17. right now i have more hair on mychin than when he was my age soooooooooooo *looks at watch* any minute now.......

Not fully in...been growing it about a week and a half..... not bad for 19 though lol
glasses.gif

lol took a lot of sacrifice... when my facial hair starts growing in I get nasty +@$ bumps...then after a week they go away so for a week i looked likehell....but so far its looking ight
pimp.gif
..... what kinda style r u going for?

Back
Top Bottom