Your FAV player NOT being a SUPERSTAR Appreciation Post vol.TMAC

This shows that you're different and unique.

You're not just another average joe liking the best player, word to LBJ, DWADE, KOBE, AI and others.

You gotta give props to that cheezy dude who rides JRich, I mean I've never seen anyone who likes him that much. Props.

Having said that, my favorite NBA player is TMAC not just�beause he's so damn talented, but his smooth and laid back game.
pimp.gif

I could really care less if he's hurt or not, b/c it's really not my business. but it's just unfortunate that after he retires�we won'tsee�anyone with that type of style�
pimp.gif

Unfortunately I really don't have a fav team even though I live in LA County, can't stand those laker homers and really hard to like the clippers thatmuch.

But if I had to choose one I'll just pick the Knicks, it's always nice to hop on the bandwagon early.
pimp.gif

i like Tmac as well anyway i like watching guys like Memo Okur coz of his clutch shots and crazy outside game and Rudy Fernandez coz he was sick during theolympics

T-mac blew his shot at legitimate super-stardome. He's not unique for doing so. You're not special for liking him unconditionally.

My "starting" 5 would be Kaptain Kirk, Kevin Martin, Luke Walton, Josh Smith, and Nene.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

This shows that you're different and unique.

You're not just another average joe liking the best player, word to LBJ, DWADE, KOBE, AI and others.
Having said that, my favorite NBA player is TMAC not just�beause he's so damn talented, but his smooth and laid back game.
pimp.gif

tmac was a legit superstar and 2 time scoring champion. yeah you're really unique.
laugh.gif

your nba knowledge really amounts to absolute zilch doesnt it?
roll.gif

��

It's hard for someone's favorite player to not be a superstar, because that would mean they don't always show up night in and night out. Superstarsare superstars because they do show up, and for most people, they'd want to tune into a game with their favorite player to see them play well.

Like I would want to say Baron Davis is my favorite, but it's not easy watching him because he often has bad games or games where he doesn't doanything (even when he's not injured). Same with J Rich.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

i have to admit tho, lakers fans are easiest to play with nh

Why exactly do you need to irritate people in the first place? Multi-page uneducated arguments and ignorant comments are the reason why NT's goingdownhill, and you like to start these things for no reason?

TMAC decided not to be a superstar anymore. I find that dishonorable discharge from the superstar category.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

IN THE SIG.. hes a bum 80 percent of the time though!

edit: i meant 80 not 8
I feel you. I been a fan of LO since the Clips. That's why I can't rightfully root for him. Younever know what to expect. It's heart breaking
ohwell.gif
.... but YESTERDAY MY DUDE?!?!?
pimp.gif
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.......

T Mac isn't a superstar? I don't know about that one.

Just because you are always hurt does not remove you from that territory.

How does your favorite player make you unique?

You sound a little too worried about what other people think.

I mean my favorite player right now is Lamarcus Aldridge, but I can't blame people for liking Kobe or Lebron. I don't think it makes you"unique" at all IMO

Back
Top Bottom