Your FAV player NOT being a SUPERSTAR Appreciation Post vol.TMAC

Originally Posted by Mw2889

tyrus_thomas1-240x300.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had to do it.

But anyways, T-mac is that dude. I just wish he would actually try harder and stop getting injured all the time.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

you're tired from being ignored in the Lakers game thread ?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Real talk tho, I love(d) watching Ray Allen/Reggie Miller, I know reggie is a superstar, but their j's have always been so smooth.

I got to admit I was somewhat glad Ray Allen finally got his ring even though the Celtics won the chip vs. the lakers
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by kingkb34

[Denzel]My man...[Denzel]...Lefty just like me, got Ohio State to the Final 4 back in '99, and seems to be a good Christian.
Redd would be a Super Star if he didnt play for the damn Bucks
how did he make Team USA????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

This shows that you're different and unique.

You're not just another average joe liking the best player, word to LBJ, DWADE, KOBE, AI and others.
Having said that, my favorite NBA player is TMAC not just�beause he's so damn talented, but his smooth and laid back game.
pimp.gif

tmac was a legit superstar and 2 time scoring champion. yeah you're really unique.
laugh.gif

your nba knowledge really amounts to absolute zilch doesnt it?
roll.gif

��

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

You're not just another average joe liking the best player, word to LBJ, DWADE, KOBE, AI and others.
Having said that, my favorite NBA player is TMAC not just�beause he's so damn talented, but his smooth and laid back game.
pimp.gif

tmac was a legit superstar and 2 time scoring champion. yeah you're really unique.
laugh.gif

your nba knowledge really amounts to absolute zilch doesnt it?
roll.gif

��
I think OP is talking in present-tense.

Yea I liked him since his Raptors days.
Back then he was a nobody.

Some games, he didn't even start. He started for defensive purposes.
laugh.gif

He was a superstar for like 4years in Orlando.

Anyways, if your FAV player isn't one of the best, then yes you're different than average joe.

Some of the cloesest to TMAC after his retires, I feel like Dorrell Wrights is pretty close, he wears no.1 6'7 pretty long.

kevin durant is up there but he's not that athletic. danny granger is similar but he just doesn't have the flair, and kinda old already.

i thought gerald green could've been the next tmac who can jump outta gym and shoot with smoothness, but i dont' know.

Rudy Gay is prolly the closest one to TMAC, but again, lacks in flair.
pimp.gif

So far these 5 comes in mind.

Yea I liked him since hs Raptors days.
Back then he was a nobody.

Some games, he didn't even start.
He was a superstar for like 4years in Orlando.

Anyways, if your FAV player isn't one of the best, then yes you're different than average joe.

Some of the cloesest to TMAC after his retires, I feel like Dorrell Wrights is pretty close, he wears no.1 6'7 pretty long.

kevin durant is up there but he's not that athletic. danny granger is similar but he just doesn't have the flair, and kinda old already.

i thought gerald green could've been the next tmac who can jump outta gym and shoot with smoothness, but i dont' know.

So far these 4 comes in mind.
Most people's favorite players didn't start out as a superstar.

Kobe is my favorite player, but he didn't come into the league as a favorite player.

So no, you're really not that different from the average joe.

You gotta give props to that cheezy dude who rides JRich, I mean I've never seen anyone who likes him that much. Props.

pimp.gif

I could really care less if he's hurt or not, b/c it's really not my business. but it's just unfortunate that after he retires�we won't see�anyone with that type of style�
pimp.gif

Unfortunately I really don't have a fav team even though I live in LA County, can't stand those laker homers and really hard to like the clippers that much.

But if I had to choose one I'll just pick the Knicks, it's always nice to hop on the bandwagon early.
pimp.gif
while i agree with you that some laker fans can be the easiest to play with, those are more of the� i like kobe first� the lakers second typefans.

you say you live in la county, and if you grew up here your whole life why wouldn't you like the lakers?� why would you let some of the annoying so calfanbase dictate the teams you like. of course your entitled to like and dislike whatever teams you choose but besides kobe and im assuming the bandwagon fans,what fuels your dislike for the lakers

i know during the championship years, people would come in the jersey store i used to work at asking for spurs and queens stuff and when we would talk sports iwould ask them why they don't like the lakers,� most of the responses would be� either they win to much� or because everyone else likes them.

lakersmets49ers wrote:

You gotta give props to that cheezy dude who rides JRich, I mean I've never seen anyone who likes him that much. Props.

pimp.gif

I could really care less if he's hurt or not, b/c it's really not my business. but it's just unfortunate that after he retires�we won't see�anyone with that type of style�
pimp.gif

Unfortunately I really don't have a fav team even though I live in LA County, can't stand those laker homers and really hard to like the clippers that much.

But if I had to choose one I'll just pick the Knicks, it's always nice to hop on the bandwagon early.
pimp.gif
while i agree with you that some laker fans can be the easiest to play with, those are more of the� i like kobe first� the lakers second type fans.

you say you live in la county, and if you grew up here your whole life why wouldn't you like the lakers?� why would you let some of the annoying so cal fanbase dictate the teams you like. of course your entitled to like and dislike whatever teams you choose but besides kobe and im assuming the bandwagon fans, what fuels your dislike for the lakers

i know during the championship years, people would come in the jersey store i used to work at asking for spurs and queens stuff and when we would talk sports i would ask them why they don't like the lakers,� most of the responses would be� either they win to much� or because everyone else likes them.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by kingkb34

[Denzel]My man...[Denzel]...Lefty just like me, got Ohio State to the Final 4 back in '99, and seems to be a good Christian.
Redd would be a Super Star if he didnt play for the damn Bucks

LOL no.

Superstar supposed to have their own sig shoes, can't imagine anyone buying his shoes
laugh.gif

if he was in say la or new york he could develop a personality and be marketable but marketable or now no one gives a damn about you when you play in osh koshwisconson.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

T-mac blew his shot at legitimate super-stardome. He's not unique for doing so. You're not special for liking him unconditionally.

My "starting" 5 would be Kaptain Kirk, Kevin Martin, Luke Walton, Josh Smith, and Nene.
mine would be
Mike Bibby
Hedo
Peja
G Wallace
Scot Pollard.
FTW.

So we HAVE to not like a superstar just to NOT be like the "Average Joe"? I like Kobe and i'm a Suns fan.

<---- him and ben gordon. JJ is probably the least athletic 6'8 cat out there, but he's so smooth with the rock at that height. ben gordon could getup... too bad he always settles for jumpers.

Back
Top Bottom