Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

I've been overdosing on Chipotle the past few months and it's time for a change. Was wondering what kinds of places you guys go to when you're fiending for Mexican. We got another place here called Qdoba that I've never been to but am guessing is similar to Chipotle. Where do you all go to get your much on when it comes to Mexican food?

I've been overdosing on Chipotle the past few months and it's time for a change. Was wondering what kinds of places you guys go to when you're fiending for Mexican. We got another place here called Qdoba that I've never been to but am guessing is similar to Chipotle. Where do you all go to get your much on when it comes to Mexican food?

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

Chipotle and Qdoba aren't even authentic Mexican...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

if your ever in l.a. go to boyle heights and go to el tepeyac and get the manuel special
78a26eb63473ff782e78c702d1a3e11e370176d7_r.bmp

if you eat it by yourself its free.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

if your ever in l.a. go to boyle heights and go to el tepeyac and get the manuel special
78a26eb63473ff782e78c702d1a3e11e370176d7_r.bmp

if you eat it by yourself its free.

lol, im sorry but if chipotle and Qdoba are your favorite Mexican food spots, then you've never had real Mexican food. I live in Cali and theres a competing Mexican spot on almost every corner.

lol, im sorry but if chipotle and Qdoba are your favorite Mexican food spots, then you've never had real Mexican food. I live in Cali and theres a competing Mexican spot on almost every corner.

laugh.gif
someone please help OP. out of the thousands of alberts albertos albert taos. theres one across cypress college that is amazing, not franchised i think
BTW watch out for your chipotle intake you might actually overdo it with the amount they give you. 

laugh.gif
someone please help OP. out of the thousands of alberts albertos albert taos. theres one across cypress college that is amazing, not franchised i think
BTW watch out for your chipotle intake you might actually overdo it with the amount they give you. 

Back
Top Bottom