Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

La Taquiza in Los Angeles. Runners-up: El Taurino, King Taco, Tere's, Tito's, and the sketchiest roach coach you can find on any side street in East LA

I have this taco truck near my house that I go to, the only thing I don't like about it is that it disappears after 9pm
nerd.gif

I have this taco truck near my house that I go to, the only thing I don't like about it is that it disappears after 9pm
nerd.gif

La Taquiza in Los Angeles. Runners-up: El Taurino, King Taco, Tere's, Tito's, and the sketchiest roach coach you can find on any side street in East LA

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.
I went there once... and I didn't realize that adding guacamole and other toppings to my taco would cost the same as if I had them on the side. I blew over $6 on a taco
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.
I went there once... and I didn't realize that adding guacamole and other toppings to my taco would cost the same as if I had them on the side. I blew over $6 on a taco
30t6p3b.gif

poncho villa, or this one burrito spot in the city (San Francisco) on san bruno which is across the over pass from silver ave

poncho villa, or this one burrito spot in the city (San Francisco) on san bruno which is across the over pass from silver ave

El farolito in SF. taco truck on high St in Oakland. or a couple spots on a St.
I'm a real Mexican. don't eat that fake #%@+.

El farolito in SF. taco truck on high St in Oakland. or a couple spots on a St.
I'm a real Mexican. don't eat that fake #%@+.

Back
Top Bottom