Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

TB!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
jkjk mostly Chipotle and Qdoba there arent that many good spots here in Ann Arbor but when I was in LA there was a place in santa monica on the promenade that was really really good any cali heads know the name?

Manuel's Original El Tepeyac Cafe

If you live in the LA area and havent been to this place kill yourself!!

shout out to the old dude that works there son hits on my girl everytime i go BUT he gives me free shots so im not trippen
pimp.gif

TB!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
jkjk mostly Chipotle and Qdoba there arent that many good spots here in Ann Arbor but when I was in LA there was a place in santa monica on the promenade that was really really good any cali heads know the name?

Manuel's Original El Tepeyac Cafe

If you live in the LA area and havent been to this place kill yourself!!

shout out to the old dude that works there son hits on my girl everytime i go BUT he gives me free shots so im not trippen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

lol, im sorry but if chipotle and Qdoba are your favorite Mexican food spots, then you've never had real Mexican food. I live in Cali and theres a competing Mexican spot on almost every corner.
200388920.gif

Sorry that not all of us live in parts of the country where there are huge Mexican populations, some of us just have to settle for places like Chipotle, Qdoba, Salsarita's, and Moe's.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

lol, im sorry but if chipotle and Qdoba are your favorite Mexican food spots, then you've never had real Mexican food. I live in Cali and theres a competing Mexican spot on almost every corner.
200388920.gif

Sorry that not all of us live in parts of the country where there are huge Mexican populations, some of us just have to settle for places like Chipotle, Qdoba, Salsarita's, and Moe's.

TB!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TB!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Mexican food is gross

indifferent.gif

let me guess you’re not mexican.

i usually go to certain spots in dallas. 
el rincon
pasanito's
gonzales
i just tried chipotle  on friday and i have to say it wasnt all that.   

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Mexican food is gross

indifferent.gif

let me guess you’re not mexican.

i usually go to certain spots in dallas. 
el rincon
pasanito's
gonzales
i just tried chipotle  on friday and i have to say it wasnt all that.   

Back
Top Bottom