Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Oaklanders know what's up.
smokin.gif

l

pimp.gif

here in san diego we have Lucha Libre taco shop and the surf n turf cali burrito is probably the best FOOD ive ever had period

here in san diego we have Lucha Libre taco shop and the surf n turf cali burrito is probably the best FOOD ive ever had period

there's this little place across my hs i used to go to, it's called Oscar's and that place is hella good, really good burritos, but the rest of the menu sucks
laugh.gif

there's this little place across my hs i used to go to, it's called Oscar's and that place is hella good, really good burritos, but the rest of the menu sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif

McClatchy high? My cousins went to hs there.
Oscar's california burrito is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

random roach coach
del taco
taco bell

laugh.gif

But
Tinas mexican food
Tonys Mexican Food
La Michoacana Burritos are so
pimp.gif

Miguels JR good too
Sanatanas for that 24/7 spo

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

random roach coach
del taco
taco bell

laugh.gif

But
Tinas mexican food
Tonys Mexican Food
La Michoacana Burritos are so
pimp.gif

Miguels JR good too
Sanatanas for that 24/7 spo

Originally Posted by rawjs

La Bamba... Sunrise, Florida

i gotta try this spot, next time im up there.
when im in san antonio usually hit up the taco truck next to the spot i usually dj at, if not a few random mexican spots.
in miami, only been to some taco truck style place in coconut grove, good for late night, ehh kinda authentic. and jacalitos taqueria, ehh kinda good, taco truck style.
still looking for a good mexican food spot in miami, heard about ricardos in hialeah, but i hate driving to the arm pit of miami

Originally Posted by rawjs

La Bamba... Sunrise, Florida

i gotta try this spot, next time im up there.
when im in san antonio usually hit up the taco truck next to the spot i usually dj at, if not a few random mexican spots.
in miami, only been to some taco truck style place in coconut grove, good for late night, ehh kinda authentic. and jacalitos taqueria, ehh kinda good, taco truck style.
still looking for a good mexican food spot in miami, heard about ricardos in hialeah, but i hate driving to the arm pit of miami

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

this place is official.

Boston-Boca.jpg
whenever i got sick of annas and wanted to drive a bit further, this place was just as good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

this place is official.

Boston-Boca.jpg
whenever i got sick of annas and wanted to drive a bit further, this place was just as good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Came in this to say the exact same thing!
laugh.gif

I went to CKM too.

Now in Tucson, best mexican place I've seen is Taco Bell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Came in this to say the exact same thing!
laugh.gif

I went to CKM too.

Now in Tucson, best mexican place I've seen is Taco Bell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you know it!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you know it!

Back
Top Bottom