Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Baldos
pimp.gif

Baldos Fairfield/Vallejo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Baldos Fairfield > Vallejo, only reason its good is cause its the only thing open at midnight within the area.

Oakland has the best Mexican food hands down.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Baldos
pimp.gif

Baldos Fairfield/Vallejo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Baldos Fairfield > Vallejo, only reason its good is cause its the only thing open at midnight within the area.

Oakland has the best Mexican food hands down.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Oaklanders know what's up.
smokin.gif

l

Is this one off 14th/International street??

If so,
pimp.gif
. Best tacos I ever had..
This one's on East 12th and Fruitvale... you gotta check it out dude if you like the truck on 14th / International then you'll love this one they're open late night and it's the perfect way to end a night of partying.
smile.gif

#$%^& YES!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Oaklanders know what's up.
smokin.gif

l

Is this one off 14th/International street??

If so,
pimp.gif
. Best tacos I ever had..
This one's on East 12th and Fruitvale... you gotta check it out dude if you like the truck on 14th / International then you'll love this one they're open late night and it's the perfect way to end a night of partying.
smile.gif

#$%^& YES!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

The fact that OP listed Chipotle as his favorite Mexican spot to grub at makes me not want to participate in listing mine.

Where in my post did it say my favorite Mexican spot is Chipotle? My favorite Mexican spot WAS Chi Chi's in Framingham, MA, but it no longer exists. My new favorite spot is Alamo in Milford, MA. I'm sorry if me indulging in the "non-authentic" mexican food of Chipotle dismisses me from being able to hear where you eat "real" Mexican food. Peace.

Originally Posted by dland24

The fact that OP listed Chipotle as his favorite Mexican spot to grub at makes me not want to participate in listing mine.

Where in my post did it say my favorite Mexican spot is Chipotle? My favorite Mexican spot WAS Chi Chi's in Framingham, MA, but it no longer exists. My new favorite spot is Alamo in Milford, MA. I'm sorry if me indulging in the "non-authentic" mexican food of Chipotle dismisses me from being able to hear where you eat "real" Mexican food. Peace.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

this place is official.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav. I like the variety that qboda offers, chipotle is consistently good. I don't eat mexican anymore tho, since i began a pseudo-pesco vegetarian. Not a fan of beans, so if i got a burrito it would literally be nothing but rice...there's no point. I still eat fish/shrimp tacos every now and then.

this place is official.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

La Victorias
Los Pericos
Acapulco

Bay Area people should know wsup.

F Acapulco...dude fired me on the second day sayin i stole their cups and silverware on my first day
indifferent.gif

but my go-to spot is tres potrillos in sunnyvale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

La Victorias
Los Pericos
Acapulco

Bay Area people should know wsup.

F Acapulco...dude fired me on the second day sayin i stole their cups and silverware on my first day
indifferent.gif

but my go-to spot is tres potrillos in sunnyvale
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom