Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

MORE SF locations please.... preferred in the mission.. ya veel me

26th & mission , yadiyadi get hyphy mexican food

MORE SF locations please.... preferred in the mission.. ya veel me

26th & mission , yadiyadi get hyphy mexican food

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When I lived in Boston, Annas was my fav.

anna's is my favorite chain spot around the city.. but i live right in JP so there's at least 2 excellent spanish food spots on every block around my way.. couldn't choose just one
pimp.gif

anna's is my favorite chain spot around the city.. but i live right in JP so there's at least 2 excellent spanish food spots on every block around my way.. couldn't choose just one
pimp.gif

I live in the dmv, best spot for me is El Tamarindo on the same block as Stussy and Commonwealth. Its 24 hours on the weekend so its def a great spot to hit up after Hitting adams morgan

I live in the dmv, best spot for me is El Tamarindo on the same block as Stussy and Commonwealth. Its 24 hours on the weekend so its def a great spot to hit up after Hitting adams morgan

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif

Completely forget the name, but someone was telling me there's a legit spot in Roxbury that makes BOMB fish tacos.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif

Completely forget the name, but someone was telling me there's a legit spot in Roxbury that makes BOMB fish tacos.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Taco Sinaloa - Carson, CA
That place gets packed on Fridays and Saturdays like around 1-2AM. Some cute broads show up sometimes tho.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Taco Sinaloa - Carson, CA
That place gets packed on Fridays and Saturdays like around 1-2AM. Some cute broads show up sometimes tho.

Back
Top Bottom