Your Favorite NFL Team's Draft Grade

Based off first impression, of course its too early to tell.

Dolphins: B

-We definitely address some needs, but we did not draft any NT's. Questionable pick in Pat White, moreso than any other player, he's a toss up. Wecould've addressed a solid need in this position, but going headstrong with a player to run a system in which other teams have had a full season to adaptto could be dangerous.

-I pray Vontae plays to his physical ability, and really learn the game. We cannot afford another Jason Allen at this position.

patriots: b

pros:
stocked up on future picks
addressed OL
picked up a nice CB and S
picked up a nice WR

cons:
too much DL
did not adequately address OLB and ILB

but in the end, in bill we trust

niners: C+

pros: drafted a playmaker they lacked, a project QB, a tough hard nosed ILB in Mckillops, also got a good pickup in the 7th with ricky jean.

cons: got away from the true needs which are not drafting a single OL, we got an injury prone marvel smith with really little depth back there.

with parys haralson and lawson, we have little depth in a pass rusher.

they preached bringing in a BIGGER more physical back and picked up coffee a little early for my liking with quality backs still there at the end

we still have an aging walt harris
sick.gif

still got a lot of FA.

Jags: B

1st priority was to improve the line which the did. IMO got the 2nd best OL in the draft. Idk who Terrence Knighton is but we needed to improve the DT positionsince letting Marcus Stroud go was a big mistake. Gotta see how good this Cox kid is, not sure if he'll crack the secondary

Stocked up on productive WR's who just know how to get it done. Lot of young guys who Torry can teach.

Vikings: B+ or A-

We got a certified playmaker in Percy Harvin and we filled a need at RT in Phil Loadholt. A lot of people questioned us not taking Oher at #22, but since wegot Loadholt in the second round (who was pretty high on our draft board) I think we did a great job. Loadholt is 6'8" and like 320 which is kind of aclone of Bryant McKinnie who we have anchoring the left side of the line. Having two HUGE bodies on both sides of the offensive line will really benefit us Ithink.

I'm not sure how much I agree with the Asher Allen pick....I'd like to have gone DJ Moore there because at one point his stock was as high as 1st roundand also the Vikings expressed interest in him in early March. Because of those reason, Moore seemed like a logical pick to me but we decided to go with AsherAllen who I don't know much about.

AP + Harvin in the same offense though...
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

Broncos - C

Pros: Got some defense help, Smith and Mcbath can learn from the best.

Cons: Unnecessary trades; didn't address DL besides Ayers

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos - C

Pros: Got some defense help, Smith and Mcbath can learn from the best.

Cons: Unnecessary trades; didn't address DL besides Ayers
Should have taken Orakpo at 12....Moreno would have been there at 18 anyways....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

patriots: b

pros:
stocked up on future picks
addressed OL
picked up a nice CB and S
picked up a nice WR

cons:
too much DL
did not adequately address OLB and ILB

but in the end, in bill we trust
That's every year though fam.
laugh.gif

I'm tellin' you, Patriots gonna have 13 first rounders in 2018.
laugh.gif

I think we should have gone harder after LB as well but...I'm not about to sit here and question Bill and co.

Hopefully Butler and Chung pan out 'cause our secondary has let us down a # of times over the last two years...
ohwell.gif

Cleveland Browns - B+

adressed all of r needs, made good value moves by moving down...
if only we had scooped lesean mccoy instead david venikue and got michael johnson insteada james davis i wouldve said solid A

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Day 1 = A+

Day 2 = Z-
laugh.gif
Dude, I don't think I've ever seen a worse draft than what we did on the second day. That was straight BUNS. Tight end?!? Receiver?!?Bum !*+ linebackers that used to be running backs?
smh.gif
Not ONE offensive lineman?

New York Jets: B+

Yeah grabbing Sanchez was the talk of the draft, and can be our franchise QB for a long time, there are still some significant holes that need to be filled...
especially at WR, D-Line and a run-blocking TE.
(fill those via trades? June 1st cuts?)
Although Shonn Greene was a nice pick up, a back that can truck through defenders and move the chains; we only ended up with 3 picks this draft.

Eagles B+ we got McCoy defintley needed that, Maclin should be a solid wr, we also picked up a te and we got some good back ups, we also got Hobbs in a tradewith the pats

dallas cowboys

F -

and that doesnt even do our effort justice ... these @+%$%@ dudes think they are smart and !%!@ drafting guys they "know" ... i wouldnt be surprisedif none of the players we drafted saw the field aside from special teams IF that ... ive never been so confused in my life at a draft ... the dude we took inthe 3rd round doesnt even have video of him playing online he has a practice tape against what looks like a high school team ...

mcshay and kiper laughed are #$%$% out ... im not big on either but im thinkin if they both had the dude we drafted in the 3rd round going in the 7th orundrafted they may know that he wasnt worth a !%!@ ... i just dont get it we drafted like we were content with our current roster which is mind boggling ... wedrafted nothing more than a special teams player with our first pick in the draft and we traded down to the 3rd round to make that pick ... stoneface

%%!% them

and by the way ... the rest of the nfc east > the cowboys in this draft ... and the rest of the nfc east > the cowboys in this entire offseason ...congratulations giants and eagles and skins at least your owners tried to address needs and made move sto make something happen ... theres a reason why phillykicked our #@% last year ... theres a reason why we finished 3rd in teh division ... theres a reason why im guessing 5 wins this season for our bum #@% squad...

indifferent.gif

B+ for the Eagles

Jason Peters was an excellent veteran acquisition for LT, so I'm glad Philly got him, in addition to adding depth and size for the offensive line withFenuki Tupou and Paul Fanika.
Maclin was a solid first choice for the Eagles, and DeSean and him would stretch the field.
McCoy has great elusiveness and speed and he has excellent hands, and is the RB to complement Westbrook for next season.
Cornelius Ingram will be a dangerous threat at TE and create mismatches for the defense if he fully recovers from his torn ACL.
Added solid CB depth in response to the Sheldon Brown situation by trading for Patriots CB Ellis Hobbs and drafting Macho Harris.

I'm not a dolphins fan.. But yall did not have a good draft..

One of the worst drafts imo..

Outside of the pat white pick yall were reaching all over the place..

Patrick turner in the 3rd round makes me wanna throw up.. Hartlines slow *#+ in the 4th is even worse.. Smh

hartline aint that slow...
grin.gif
he was comin off a broken leg last season n still produced given the system and still ran 4.5 sumthin

he was a track guy in hs, won the state 100m if i remember correctly... and hes still growing

Jets- C. I personally don't like the Sanchez picked but it filled a need. I like the Shonn Greene pick a lot and it gives us a power back to complementLeon so that was good.

We didn't manage to address WR, O-Line depth or D-Line depth which is what we needed as well. I would have perferred to stay where we were, picked Maclinand gotten someone like Michael Johnson or a big guy on the D-Line in the second round. I just hope Sanchez can fufill his potential. In my mind we still haveto start Clemens at the beginning of the year because throwing Sanchez out there is kind of just throwing him to the dogs.

B-

Raiders could have traded down and acquired more picks and still picked up DHB. But nevertheless, DHB filled a need and has the
most potential of any WR in this year's draft. Mike Mitchell also filled a need and has potential. Really curious to see what he could
do. Continued filling needs later in the draft with 2 DE's picked, a solid blocking TE, and an OLB. We needed some DE's who could
defend against the run. The guy we picked in the 3rd can do just that. So all in all, a good draft.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

I'm not a dolphins fan.. But yall did not have a good draft..

One of the worst drafts imo..

Outside of the pat white pick yall were reaching all over the place..

Patrick turner in the 3rd round makes me wanna throw up.. Hartlines slow *#+ in the 4th is even worse.. Smh
I think reach with Vontae over Darius, and Pat White to fufill special formation needs. But Patrick and Hartline weren't for speed, clearly wewere targeting big receivers in this draft. Brian Robiskie was our initial targeted pick in the 2nd, but once he went to the pound, we figured thereweren't any other huge WR prospects until late 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom