Your favorite NT moment.

Originally Posted by JD617

This thread had me DYING
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/175272

The joke itself was hilarious, plus the number of NTers who didn't get it made it 10 times funnier.
laugh.gif

lmfao. how did i miss that thread. that was funny.

Chitown sumthin and Sole4real being frauds ...

HarlemShake.

old pyp's

Young Dr0 / ipod

Shortypop / revolver / dizzy ... UMAD photos

Granny is a phone sex operator is so underrated ...

Faves of all time = anton lavey trench coat when all the NT'ers went in, the Hi loser, freshone12 getting aired out by his chick, jjb invasion, harlem shake story, ben baller thread & henzo thread
to name a few.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Faves of all time = anton lavey trench coat when all the NT'ers went in, the Hi loser, freshone12 getting aired out by his chick, jjb invasion, harlem shake story, ben baller thread & henzo thread
to name a few.
the reason I said eff it and actually joined haha

sup my hats too big

Music Forum PYP

I saw Pharrell today...when dude photo shopped him going the other way i was done

Smushcalade

Jay-Z brought Nas on stage at that one concert for the first time

Ninjahood's room or something like that

damn all these were back in my lurking days

Recently, that dudes story about how he dropped to his knees when he walked in on his girl doming up another dude. Who then finished on her face and said the kids on her face look better then their kids. 

I feel bad for laughing about it, but it had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Recently, that dudes story about how he dropped to his knees when he walked in on his girl doming up another dude. Who then finished on her face and said the kids on her face look better then their kids. 

I feel bad for laughing about it, but it had me
roll.gif

^wow thats horrible. 

Harlem shake story & when we were all getting free video games from TRU and BB

Fat Joes Street Cred, Smushcalade, and PYP
pimp.gif

and recently the Drake thread in the Music forum was good
laugh.gif

Hands down, Henz and ebeatz diss track of Pusha T
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had that soundclick bookmarked for a good minute. _'s pinching his nipples in the club like it was the thing to do.
30t6p3b.gif
bad news
laugh.gif

Music forum PYP, Fat Joe Street Cred, Jewels whole Odrama run and that dude Kerry used to have me dying with his stories.

Kerry's stories and his run ins with "celebrities" around NY
theglv and him getting roasted on that other site

anyone remember this from around 02-03. There was a picture of of some asian guy with braids and behind him was a storage rack full of sneakers. Then posted right after that was the same pic, but this time the shoes were missing. If anyone can post the pics and the story to that, it would be helpful since that's about all I remember from it.

Also, the Dr. J street style posts and JJ's Home posting his fit of shorts, fur coat, and timbs
laugh.gif

Can someone link me to the Ben Baller thread? I see it referenced on here all the time but don't know the story behind it.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

The Smush story
roll.gif
Yeah that was classic...
What about the one thread where dude called our dirty?  I don't even think it was him but some other dude was postin' just inappropriate pics but they were comedy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

the one where homie said he and friends were checking who has the biggest d*** and they all started whipping it out one by one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

2f225eb4e2726394cfe2cb7cfb0ab82024d8b06.jpg
9cb15a407c38c02b05cebf195fc6aaef42b5200.jpg
roll.gif

YES 
laugh.gif

If you don't know about this, then you're not OG 
pimp.gif
 IMO he was NT's greatest legend. I miss 2003