Your favorite NT moment.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

ok this is not my favorite moment, but i've been chuckling since yesterday about the person who posted the fake suicide poem, got exposed for copy/pasting from a website...and then the mod came in and made up his own poem about OP being banned
roll.gif
I missed that.. link?

My favs are: Team Kufi Smacka threads, the Fat Joe Street cred thread, MEB/M16 exposed, the FSF invasion

TKS takeover
Meth VS Steve
Music PYPs >
Harlem Shake Story
Laney Hi Vs
Oh Snaps givin dome for 3s
(someone please post the oh snaps dome award trophy)
TYNS takeover

mann......too many to list

oh yea

What about the one when some girl logged onto facebook on an Nters iphone and forgot to log off. That was some of the funnest stuff I ever read, you guys weregoing hard at her talking all this nonsense bout her being pregnant.

well i usually post in the sports and training so im gonna have to say when zodogg/lute/stat or whatever his name was at the time ,made a thread that the sunswere gonna start the 2007-08 season 22-0 and then we smashed them at their own home opener
laugh.gif
and to have his hated team beat give them the first loss oh man that was apretty fun thread
roll.gif
...hes been undercover in S&T since
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Son does anyone have the pics from when dude took the greyhound somewhere and his shoes were stolen? When someone photoshopped a shoe from each pair that was stolen on the greyhound logo I was done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i remember that

wink.gif

I never get tired of when people ask what to wear with *insert shoe here* and people post the Vick Jersey. Classic

The day the Pacers and Pistons got involved in the brawl at Auburn Hills. The entire first page of the sports forum was on threads dedicated to that incidentand 98% of them got locked. I was about to go to sleep, I ended up spending 2 hrs in the sports forum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The 2008 NBA Lottery
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

lottery4_080520_300.jpg

NBA Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver announces
that the Knicks will have the sixth pick in the NBA draft
during Tuesday night's draft lottery.
Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty Images

00000000000000000000000000000000000000a00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Cake you a cold *!#!! B
tired.gif

I almost wept.

And them damn Bulls just HAD to get Rose on some "home sweet home" +%+$...I know you was on some o_0 x 10 that day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

When Daviditz got exposed and went MIA.
laugh.gif

Meth vs. Professor K

Meth vs. $teve

Back
Top Bottom