Your Fellow NTers in The New York Times =)

There are so many sneaker heads that deserve to be in NYT more than the owners of this collection, no offense.

Congrats but there are cats who have 10x what you three combined attempt.

....hell.... my sneaker pile rivals this. and I'm a general regular haha

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

i guess i've never been in a paper 4 it though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i see you don't get it. i don't see what's so great about their collection that got them on the new york times. hell, if it's going off how many shoes you have.. there should be a lot more NTers in the new york times. nothing in their collection screams "put me in a newspaper" other than, i bought 30k worth of shoes the average sneakerhead owns or has own.
hell tell you the truth collecting sneakers in general dont scream newspaper material. but they got in. and they people just hate because. justcongratulate and keep it movin'. We know there's a thousand more "sneakerheads" with a better, older, more expensive collection, once theyget put in the paper, lets congratulate em. But we know its gonna be the same ole hate. "oh his soles are yellow, yuck" or "wack,hypebeast" or "my collection is better"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

ohhhhh i get it now, they were laying on top of all the good shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

props for getting on a reputable newspaper tho.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

There are so many sneaker heads that deserve to be in NYT more than the owners of this collection, no offense.

Congrats but there are cats who have 10x what you three combined attempt.

werd. they have a rather dull collection
eyes.gif

pick any of the OGs from AM Fam and you would get proper representation of what our hobby is. Quality over quantity and once you have enough quality increaseits quantity with doubles and triples
laugh.gif

my limes, infrareds, safaris, quicksilvers, dqms, persians to name a few all take a doodoo on their collection.

Congrats.

If that collection got you in the paper then you must be doing somethin right.

I would love to have seen more OG stuff though

Low-top and high-top Haze's and Cali's. Congrats to you and your friends for being on New York Times.
grin.gif

$30k on kicks?! Not a damn dime came out of their pockets.

I don't even collect (
laugh.gif
) but that "collection" is corny.There is nothing that really stands out except those yellowed 12s.

30K on kicks
smh.gif

must've took a lonnng time to put the shoes out and back in the boxes, lol. I like those powerwall AM90s under the guy on the left's leg though...

edit: hmm...i also see holdtights, infrareds, dqms and clots...

y'all are so stupid....would you take your limited kicks out their boxes and lie on em?potentially creasing and ruining them? NT never ceases to amaze me....

Props on being in the paper....nice bunch of kicks

i don't even see 1 decent shoe in there except for the clot am1s. Bunch of general releases. You and your boys are bozos.

Back
Top Bottom