your first love.

My first love is getting married in July... while I'm still stuck single unable to find anyone who interests me enough to be worth being with.

Sometimes I miss her a little bit, but mostly not.

my first love has three kids and was just recently married to a guy she met while in the army but if I didnt move from Houston I really believe we would of been together 
frown.gif

Still have a soft spot for her, but damn I wish she would get her life together. Didn't talk to her for a few years and she hit me up out of nowhere a little over a year ago. Used to always wonder about her and it was getting to me. We still talk now and are cool but I don't think I could get back with her. She is a good person to talk too.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

it's been a while; while I will always have a "soft spot", I don't miss her or anything like that and haven't seen her in probably 6-7 years
it's a quality experience to me when you are young and naive 

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

My first love is getting married in July  has 1 kid with a lame %@% '__ who beats her... while I'm still stuck single unable to find anyone who interests me enough to be worth being with.

Sometimes I miss her a little bit, but mostly not. Dat Mass 'doe 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

tired.gif

Fixed.

I'll never forget her, that's for sure.
Whether negatively or positively, she definitely has some sort of lasting impact on my day. Indirectly, of course.
Hopefully we'll eventually be back on a friendly level.

Love it would be thks girl I met online through my cousin back when aol was king. Became great friends, talked every day for a few years and we're still cool to this day.

I kick it with her now and then, she is so into herself, its not shocking now how it was living hell being with her, now that we are "friends" she is low maintenance and pays for everything, when we were together she was boogie as a mofo.

We're acquaintances now. She's preggo. So, yeah. No resentment on either side.

My first REAL true love, though? We're still doing great after all these years. Love you, pizza!

My first crush in 3rd grade all the way to 7th grade...haven't seen her or talked in 8 years.
frown.gif
  after returning from summer after 7th grade, she was gone. poof. nowhere to be seen.  
ohwell.gif
  never knew what happened to her. 
frown.gif

l.jpg

the only info I could find on her was her old myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/29839211

NT detectives. do work please? Her name is Josselyn Zuniga She's about 21-22 now.  Also has a sister named Jenny. 

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I still think about her from time to time, I wonder if she does the same
embarassed.gif
Same.
embarassed.gif

Here name was Vianey. Still got a letter from her were she wrote that I would forget about her 1st.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Put it away in a NIKE box tho.

i still have a bunch of letters and cards and !$#* that i got from her
frown.gif

I truly am in love with my first love.... but I still find myself with the desire to stray
ohwell.gif

not sure what to make of it

MY 1ST LOVE IS MY CURRENT LOVE , 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS THIS SATURDAY ..
WEVE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW AND WEVE GONE OUT BEFORE ......................... <3 I LOVE MY BOO BOO <3

Back
Top Bottom