Your first memories of NT when you joined?

wj4

What were the ongoing threads/issues or whatever on NT when you joined?

I don't remember much and not in any specific order, but I remember the talk about retro XIs, the hunt for Dunk SB's or any Nike Dunk that can be foundat Finish Line and FA. Also all regions had summits popping off and the stickied threads were LA summit, NY summit, etc.

I dont remember from when I joined. I just remember I used metacrawler and searched "authentic jordans" and it brought me to the jb forum. From thenon I was hooked to niketalk, now the jb forum, not so much.

Your boy gets it cracking with a water bottle.
laugh.gif
SMH

WalletBreakers...(ekin!!)

Pinwheel fitteds.

Retro XI's, VI's, III's, V's....oh yea, they all had nike air.

I remember seeing 2,608 registered members...

general had regional threads, stickied summit threads multiple pages
smokin.gif

first thread that caught my eye was "bbw girl appreciation thread", I was hooked
pimp.gif

Shocka, Muscle, Hata Takashi, asking a stupid newb question as my first post re: Jordans.

cant really remember the threads but i was more a lurker posted here and there just sat back and laughed at some of the stuff posted

there was a confessions thread and somebody wrote that they had just dropped their Chex Mix on the floor and they picked it up and ate it even though there washair in it...i signed up that day...

- the JB forum actually meant something and had quality posts
- general wasnt overrun with post $@@*+ 12 y/os
- wallet breakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laser everything it seemed. SB dunks/anything. 2k3, Zoom Generation. Diamond(tiffany) dunks, stussy dunks. Kobe becoming part of team Nike

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Shocka, Muscle, Hata Takashi, asking a stupid newb question as my first post re: Jordans.
And Ray from NorCal I think that had an obsession with young Japanese girls.
laugh.gif
And Phillyhova since we're talking about SN's. Dudewas the first hated person here on NT.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

And Ray from NorCal I think that had an obsession with young Japanese girls.
laugh.gif
And Phillyhova since we're talking about SN's. Dude was the first hated person here on NT.
laugh.gif
Despairs Ray...

Don't want to make this into a "OG poster" thread...
so...
Fraud Set

wow summer 2004, can't believe it's been almost 5 years, I just remember the tiffany dunks and that being the craze

i remember the addition of the music forum
tmac vs kobe
methamphibian
lockout nt in august
nike retro was so
eyes.gif
to me back then
when appletini was *****tini
niketalkjunkie in the sports forum
laugh.gif

some threads i remember were the LA gears thread, the Jordan Packs being announced, the transformers pack, and all the 4 chan stuff in general at the time.

First thing I remember was reading a thread and seeing a signature that said...."Hey gottagitdemjs, I hate you." It was followed by a bunch of postsfrom different people that were like, "WTH did I ever do to you Henz?" or "Why the hell you hate me, I don't even know you?"

Back
Top Bottom