Your first memories of NT when you joined?

I remember finding NT because I was looking for Jordan release dates. Spent most of my time in the Jordan forum and slowly began looking at all the others

When they flamed that m16 kid in the music forum so bad he retired Niketalk
roll.gif

WDYWT on NT Retro
eek.gif
... the word "HYPEBEAST" was born (summer of 04)... huge flamewar popped off and got said thread moved to General. 
damb, im old.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

snugglesmcduggle
yup. basically his pics made me sign up for an SN finally. Didn't find the general forum for a long time after that. first thing i remember when i finally popped my head in was the fraud exposure/roast of LovetheXIV. hands down the funniest thing ive ever seen on here
Also around that time: 
Dr. HELL NO and the Tiffany hype

cuentos de patos/Mrs Suncar

Dub Zeros

etc etc

I stayed in the JB forum for a few months until I ventured out in the general forum at the beginning of 03.

When I saw how people were getting ethered I thought "these people are ruthless, ima lay low"
laugh.gif

Edit: Yooo what happened to the annual hypebeast pic?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Jordan XI 2000 Release - Everyone would watch the thread for the style number/code to come up so we could call eastbay to pre order! Those were the days!
smokin.gif

Hata Takahashi
roll.gif

Jersey Joes Sample XVII picture

When we actually had Ekins on the board.

Sounds about right. Who was that guy who had the XVI red vs. blue samples so early? I was wildly jelly.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember printing off Jersey Joe's Space Jam sample pic and walking around school with it showing people. It's been over 10 years.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This was a long time ago but the very first night I found out about NT, I was originally looking at jordans but I went to the general section and this one guy posted about he thought there was ghosts in his house. It was very funny. I wish i could remember more of it.

When mad NT'ers that got banned would get on their secondary accnt at dead hours at night and just go HAM, i specifically remember JasonTerry(?)4MVP; and after the fun was over, people would try to bump posts and make new threads to try and hide the evidence
laugh.gif

when dirty gave out fleshlights and slinkys to the winners
roll.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-39-s-Judgi#.Tm_9BU-3-Kx

noreen and jacket girl and persia flys girl
pimp.gif

taj6n5.jpg

The first thing I remember when I entered NT General was how people would talk about how Anton and DCAllAmerican had "interesting" views on women. Then I imagined they were NT legends... and the rest is history 
laugh.gif

remember finding about nt because of thr fitted thread can remember the dude who had every fitted with matching kicks it was amazing then decided to look at the jb forum never looked back

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

When they flamed that m16 kid in the music forum so bad he retired Niketalk
roll.gif
It was funny as +!*% when they posted pics. 
roll.gif

The VERY first time I visited NT was liiiiiiike, 5-7 years ago, in like 6th or 7th grade. Looked around, didn't really care for what I saw, so I went back to the other forum I lurked frequently. But I came back in 8th or 9th grade because I saw a video of some white dude on Youtube talking about he about "Yeah, Niketalk is a good site to buy Jordans" yada yada. So I can back, lurked for like 6 months to a year then joined and lurked some more. 
laugh.gif
 I used to frequent WDYWT when SportFreak, Esco I Am, and that one barber dude with the Sho'nuff avi were posting frequently. Also remember the A Powers phenomenon. As you can see from the post count I still do a good amount of lurkage. 
laugh.gif
Not an OG at all, but times have been good. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom