Your girl can't get pregnant, do you tie the knot?

If you love her, yeah. I know its got to be frustrating, but there are a lot of methods to get her pregnant and have as close to natural child birth. As longas you understand there will be some difficulty ahead, marry the woman.

There is always adoption. I have been thinking of it more and more because my girl is having twins and the doctors are 85% sure they are both girls.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

You wifing her up should not be dependent on whether or not she can bear children.
incorrect. if you really want kids and don't want to adopt, you shouldn't wife. i've left a couple chicks either cause theycouldn't or weren't interested in getting pregnant. it's harsh, but it's life. a chick could leave me for the same reason.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[h3][/h3]
Your get can't get pregnant, do you tie the knot?
?
You're a troll, reported

and to answer the question, yes....she could always use someone else eggs and still carry the baby, or you can try invitro (there is a possibility that may work) and finally you could adopt....I understand, you want your bloodline to continue. there are many ways around this....

Everyone does not have the tens of thousands of dollars to spend on these procedures.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I don't think I could be with a guy who can't have kids
Word. It's hard as hell to see myself with a girl who has virtually no possibility of having babies. I'm the only male in the clan withour last name, and I want kids. MY kids, adoption is not an option im sorry.

i think about this everyday
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

So the girl I'm with has had a lot of radiation over the years and her Dr. Says her eggs might be non existent at this point. There is a possibly she could become mother one day, but it would be tough. She can feeze her mothers eggs or whatever, which could work.

The plus is I get to put my seed in there every time we go a round.

So do you wife or no NT

Yes I resurrected my screen name. Just call me MJ
I'm no expert, but

864266e4e89853c129ef5fbe1ff57861240e26fe.gif

Back
Top Bottom