Your Girl wants to have a baby... But you don't... What next??? (UPDATE PG 5)

A brief little background on this...

I made a post on here in mid to late May of this year about my son passing on. Some may remember.

Since then, she has been feeling to have another baby.
In the first place, when she was first prego I didn't wanna have a kid... I'm more or less thinking about being done with my degree and having a steady job in order before I try to have a kid. Anyhow she got prego. long story short, we lost lil Nas.

And I took it as a sign from a higher power that this wasnt the time. MAYBE I should actually WAIT till I was actually ready to have a kid to go out and make one. I was thinking between 2 and 5 years I would possibly be where I want to be (financially and mentally) when I have my next kid.

She wants one 6 months from now to a year and a half. This is putting a TERRIBLE strain on the relationship and this has come up several times before and even a couple minutes ago. There will NEVER be peace because she is NOT gonna be okay with things going "my way" and not hers.

How would you dudes handle this? Keep in mind, shorty IS the type of chick you wanna have a kid with sometime and you've been with her for 3 years, many ups and downs...

Do you move on to the next one? Try to compromise? Does a deep relationship REALLY have to end due to perceptions of when to have a kid?
ohwell.gif

Input please

A brief little background on this...

I made a post on here in mid to late May of this year about my son passing on. Some may remember.

Since then, she has been feeling to have another baby.
In the first place, when she was first prego I didn't wanna have a kid... I'm more or less thinking about being done with my degree and having a steady job in order before I try to have a kid. Anyhow she got prego. long story short, we lost lil Nas.

And I took it as a sign from a higher power that this wasnt the time. MAYBE I should actually WAIT till I was actually ready to have a kid to go out and make one. I was thinking between 2 and 5 years I would possibly be where I want to be (financially and mentally) when I have my next kid.

She wants one 6 months from now to a year and a half. This is putting a TERRIBLE strain on the relationship and this has come up several times before and even a couple minutes ago. There will NEVER be peace because she is NOT gonna be okay with things going "my way" and not hers.

How would you dudes handle this? Keep in mind, shorty IS the type of chick you wanna have a kid with sometime and you've been with her for 3 years, many ups and downs...

Do you move on to the next one? Try to compromise? Does a deep relationship REALLY have to end due to perceptions of when to have a kid?
ohwell.gif

Input please

Leave her before she trap you dude.
Never have a kid until YOU ARE ready
If she want kids now tell er go get knocked up by another N_
smh.gif

Leave her before she trap you dude.
Never have a kid until YOU ARE ready
If she want kids now tell er go get knocked up by another N_
smh.gif

Tell her you won't be a father until you're ready. If she can't respect that then maybe it's time to move on.

Tell her you won't be a father until you're ready. If she can't respect that then maybe it's time to move on.

She should really be taking into account how you're feeling. Especially if you're not done with school.

You should explain how tough it could get if y'all have a kid and you're still studying..

If you really think she's the girl you'd want to have a kid with, reassure her of that fact, explain why you're not ready and why you think it'd be a good idea to wait, in regards to finance and all that jazz.

If you're not ready, you're not ready. If that's enough to break ya'll up, it is what it is.

Having a kid is nothing you rush into IMO.

If you're not ready, you're not ready. If that's enough to break ya'll up, it is what it is.

Having a kid is nothing you rush into IMO.

She should really be taking into account how you're feeling. Especially if you're not done with school.

You should explain how tough it could get if y'all have a kid and you're still studying..

If you really think she's the girl you'd want to have a kid with, reassure her of that fact, explain why you're not ready and why you think it'd be a good idea to wait, in regards to finance and all that jazz.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

tellin her to get knocked up aint that easy bruh. esp. If you REALLY care for shorty.

you right bruh..I was in a similar situation awhile back and %!% like that pisses me off
But man as generic as it may sound...way til marriage man +#%! is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier
smh.gif

tellin her to get knocked up aint that easy bruh. esp. If you REALLY care for shorty.

you right bruh..I was in a similar situation awhile back and %!% like that pisses me off
But man as generic as it may sound...way til marriage man +#%! is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

This has all been gone over before.
BUT she just has this URGE or NEED for a baby. I always restate the fact that I wanna be done with school, I want her as my kid's mother and the whole nine...

She says she's not worrying about financial problems and that she KNOWS that we will be okay. She feels it in her body.
IDK, she says she definitely understands where I'm coming from but she doesn't wanna go along with it if she doesn't have to.

Like yungchamp said, It REALLY dawned on me why people always say wait till you married, cuz all that +%% would be cleared up and an understanding is in place.
smh.gif

BUT she just has this URGE or NEED for a baby. I always restate the fact that I wanna be done with school, I want her as my kid's mother and the whole nine...

She says she's not worrying about financial problems and that she KNOWS that we will be okay. She feels it in her body.
IDK, she says she definitely understands where I'm coming from but she doesn't wanna go along with it if she doesn't have to.

Like yungchamp said, It REALLY dawned on me why people always say wait till you married, cuz all that +%% would be cleared up and an understanding is in place.
smh.gif

tell her straight up bout the fact that you aint ready, but you aint down for a kid now dont mean that you aint down for a kid 3 yrs from now..maybe puttin her in a comfortable position where she feels that she dont need a kid to keep the relationship goin...no fights kindly ask her to respect your thoughts, explain that kids are a big commitment til they ready to be on their own..that you cant really rush into

if nth works, hey you gotta do what you gotta do..move onto the next one cuz yall obviously aint on the same page

tell her straight up bout the fact that you aint ready, but you aint down for a kid now dont mean that you aint down for a kid 3 yrs from now..maybe puttin her in a comfortable position where she feels that she dont need a kid to keep the relationship goin...no fights kindly ask her to respect your thoughts, explain that kids are a big commitment til they ready to be on their own..that you cant really rush into

if nth works, hey you gotta do what you gotta do..move onto the next one cuz yall obviously aint on the same page

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
got yourself a prophet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
get the +#%! outta here with that bull, if she cant respect how you feel about something this important then its time to move on.

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
got yourself a prophet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
get the +#%! outta here with that bull, if she cant respect how you feel about something this important then its time to move on.

punch her right in the gut......

jk but forrea though, tell her you just not ready for it and ask her to respect your decision.
Having a baby shouldnt be about a one-sided decision

Back
Top Bottom