Your girlfriend/wife's friends vol. How do you handle them?

What about your girls family? Siblings? :nerd:

Oh man! don't eem get me started on this.

Me and my wife started dating when we were really young (i was 23 and she was 20) and used to always get into fights about her cousins.

Her cousins are the ghetto, loud, obnoxious, guys (and girls) who thought they were the **** (only when they were all together) but had (and still don't have) anything to show for it. They thought they were thugs n **** and ALWAYS creating some type of drama, either within the family or otherwise- and i wanted NONE of that. i kept my distance and didn't want to hang out with them.

She would say 'why you always talking **** about my family for? yada yada yada. it came to the point where whenever she would talk about her family i would just shut down. don't get me wrong, i love her immediate family and treat them as my own, but the extended i could live without.

As time passed and we got older, we started to talk about our issues more and more and there was this one thing that opened her eyes that made her like 'damn, he was right, my cousins are idiots who aren't doing anything with their lives....'

slowly she started distancing herself, and now it's still all good but everybody knows where they stand, in life and within the fam.....

i still haven't said i told you so tho... :rofl:

What about your girls family? Siblings?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

All of my girls close friends range from cool to tolerable

The ones she likes to do group stuff with are cool and have significant others that are chill

Yup, not one that I hate or wouldn't want her to be around

Family is cool too. So far so good

My wife and I have the same friends so we're cool there...But her friends that she made in college are another story.

That's a group of four girls and one dude. Dude, is mad suspect...but when he bought my wife an authentic customized Giants jersey, I had enough.

Dude doesn't know his boundaries and never even spoke to me.

Then one of the girls messaged me through FB and asked to plan a suprise lunch for my wife and her friends at our OWN home.
sick.gif
 I had to tell my wife and I'm glad I did because she said she would have been mad if I suprised her with them at the house lmao!

Casual conversation, nothing more.
This. Once she starts in on whatever problems they may or may not even be havin, change topics immediately(and take his side of course, and leave my wife out of it).
Facts.

Even when one of my boys is doing dirt with sides...

My allegiance is with them. Be cordial and accommodating, nothing more.

If you handling bizness the friends get jealous and give you that f me look... women :stoneface:

This is accurate.

I keep these women outta my house. I've had 1 too many awkward situations with friends of my gf and she never seems to notice. They somehow always bring up sex or do something sexual out of the blue. I don't need the drama or my kids to be upset over me falling into temptation.

She can go hang out with them if she wants. She never does though. :lol:

You tripping dog...you must not know how single unhappy women work.

Bruh. Some dudes ain't knowing. Add to that unhappily married women. They want a partner to blame their hoish ways on when they start staying out late for that new D. And they also want a partner in crime. They would love to see their homegirl in the same boat as them ESPECIALLY if the homegirl has a good thing going. You got some game on you potna! Repped. :nthat:

Last edited:
Brolic, my wife had a scumbag homegirl like the one you're describing. Her marriage was shi**y at best and she was stepping out on my homeboy with her first kid's dad, my homeboy was stepping out too, I didn't care because it wasn't my marriage and as long as they kept me and my wife out of it and their situation away from my house I didn't give a damn what they did. Well one day (before my wife started working again) I come home from work and their kid is at my house sleep on the couch, I ask what's going on, my wife is like "she dropped him off because she told me she had to take care of some business", it struck me as odd because I just seen her husvand(my homeboy) and he didn't mention any situation, if anything, dude said he was on his way home. So I called him to see if he was at the house, and he was. I gathered his kid from my couch, still sleeping, threw him into my car, and drive him home. My homeboy is like "why you got him" all I could do was tell him "ask your wife". Turns out when ol girl came to get him from my house, she just got done doing whatever with her other kid's father. I told my wife to not have that women at my house ever again. How the hell y'all supposed to be friends and she took advantage of it by trying to have a cover story so she could lay up with dude . Like we were supposed to lie for her so she can sex up this dude, and use my wife as a baby sitting service. Like I said, due whatever, but don't drag my wife into it, especially if you can't be honest about it.

Last edited:
Yep. I've seen **** a lot of dudes refuse to believe. Sadly, I never trust any woman 100%. On the few ocassions that I got to be around my biological mother, she was always scheming/cheating on her husband. :smh:

What about your girls family? Siblings? :nerd:

Eventhough im black and shez white they are really cool. its not awkward which is really good. In her words her brother is bro-ey. Hes cool only met him and his fiance once. She still has sorority voice at 33, so i know she was wild back in the day.

My girls friends are cool. Way more reliable than my friends. Sometimes I just hate going out with them because she always thinks i have a thing with one of them. last night went out with her coworkers i came along cuz one brought her husband we picked one of the girls up. Soon as we got to the bar I had to pee so did the girl so we both head towards the bathroom together. then i head to the bar cuz my gf is in the bathroom. so her friend being a short 4'11 girl had to follow me. shes a cute little thing but there was nothing going on. after the end of the night we head to a resturaunt and I have to pee yet again I walk to the bathroom she has to go again. So of course she follows behind me. my girl is texting me non stop as i wait in line like stop talkingto her its obvious wth am i doing. she might want the d but i didn't put it out there. i would def beat that short tightness. but my gf always thinks i'm checking her friends out or have a thing with them. one infact said i winked at her. seriously who winks at girls? i love my gf i am not trying to cheat. but if its thrown my way i just may. but i am not putting myself out there for it. the girl would have to cross that line first

Story of my life

The worst are the ones you want to **** :smh:
This. I wanted exs lil sister back in the day. She looked liked an improved version of my girl. They would go out and she crash on our couch. i would come home see her and go up stairs and blow my girls back out.

My wife's friend of 12 plus years just got cut off completely. Normally I can sense when females are being overly flirtatious and putting the p out but I guess I never really paid attention to her actions because I knew how close they were and I would like to believe people in my circle move by the same code as me. This chick was my kids godmother!

Basically my wife caught her discussing what she would do to me, how she would do me etc to other associates of the friend! Blew my mind man. I would have never thought she would be the one to try something but looking back on the situation I noticed things.

1. She asked me to be her daughters Godfather out of the blue. We had a good relationship, but solely on the strength of her being my wife's best friend. I had known her since I meet my wife back in 03' but I was still caught of guard by the request.

2. She had a situation to where she slept with one of her friends boyfriends( should've been a red flag). Actually she would also comment on how she was trying to find what me and wife have, but at awkward moments.

3. Whenever she would come to visit, she would also readjust herself so that thang was peeking under the cover when I would come in the living room.

4. Randomly calling and texting me about frivolous things to get my attention.

Women are sneaky man. I let my guard down and missed all the signs. Chick was very attractive so it's not like she was ugly, I just would never disrespect my wife or myself like that.

My wife's friend of 12 plus years just got cut off completely. Normally I can sense when females are being overly flirtatious and putting the p out but I guess I never really paid attention to her actions because I knew how close they were and I would like to believe people in my circle move by the same code as me. This chick was my kids godmother!

Basically my wife caught her discussing what she would do to me, how she would do me etc to other associates of the friend! Blew my mind man. I would have never thought she would be the one to try something but looking back on the situation I noticed things.

1. She asked me to be her daughters Godfather out of the blue. We had a good relationship, but solely on the strength of her being my wife's best friend. I had known her since I meet my wife back in 03' but I was still caught of guard by the request.

2. She had a situation to where she slept with one of her friends boyfriends( should've been a red flag). Actually she would also comment on how she was trying to find what me and wife have, but at awkward moments.

3. Whenever she would come to visit, she would also readjust herself so that thang was peeking under the cover when I would come in the living room.

4. Randomly calling and texting me about frivolous things to get my attention.

Women are sneaky man. I let my guard down and missed all the signs. Chick was very attractive so it's not like she was ugly, I just would never disrespect my wife or myself like that.
Pics??

Actually she would also comment on how she was trying to find what me and wife have, but at awkward moments.

View media item 1847525
Dealing with the same thing, the girl also gives us really odd and offhand compliments. Now I understand why my girlfriend didn't want to have a housewarming party. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn man u a strong dude. I peep all the signs I just pray they never outright say it. Idk if I can pass it up.

Last edited:
Actually she would also comment on how she was trying to find what me and wife have, but at awkward moments.

View media item 1847525
Dealing with the same thing, the girl also gives us really odd and offhand compliments. Now I understand why my girlfriend didn't want to have a housewarming party. :lol:

As long as the friend ain't a man, who cares? It sounds childish to say who ya girl can/can't be friends with. Would you like her to do the same?

As long as the friend ain't a man, who cares? It sounds childish to say who ya girl can/can't be friends with. Would you like her to do the same?

Nah man, i just aint with the petty ****

stay sleep fam. Unhappy, single chicks will do the most to make sure your girl joins them, even if they're the cause.

My chicks best friend is gay. This dude is a lame and he seem like a snake on some "you can do better". I have to deal with this clown and try and be cool with it.

My wife has no competition when it comes to her friends or siblings. I wouldn't think to smash one of her sisters, even though they arent bad looking. I would stab though, with a knife, seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom