Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Those are some dope pics.
Can't believe you saw j balvin in concert abroad lol

^^^ Bro I missed him 3 years ago when I was visiting Medellin, Colombia staying my girl's family house.

We saw a poster of his concert, looked up the tickets, and lower level was $80. It was a no brainer.

My girl and I are looking to go somewhere either the weekend before or after 4th of July. We went to San Diego last year and it was dope. She works during the week though and it's on a Wednesday this year. Would going the weekend before/after somewhere still be the same as being there the day of since it's a weekday? Also any suggestions would be dope. We're in LA. Right now looking at SF or Seattle but open to other ideas.

My girl and I are looking to go somewhere either the weekend before or after 4th of July. We went to San Diego last year and it was dope. She works during the week though and it's on a Wednesday this year. Would going the weekend before/after somewhere still be the same as being there the day of since it's a weekday? Also any suggestions would be dope. We're in LA. Right now looking at SF or Seattle but open to other ideas.
Seattle is pretty dope, hotels are pricy tho.
same for SF.
have you thought about going to Palm Springs for the wknd, short drive out of LA

so i'm gonna be in europe from sept 1st through the 19th and need info on weed

i know about spain and amsterdam

i plan on buying a zip and just carry it with me as i backpack around europe... good idea or nah? i'm gonna be using the train a lot... do they search you?

so i'm gonna be in europe from sept 1st through the 19th and need info on weed

i know about spain and amsterdam

i plan on buying a zip and just carry it with me as i backpack around europe... good idea or nah? i'm gonna be using the train a lot... do they search you?

Time to get a pen

LA in a couple of weeks and me and my boys are talking about Brazil in March for Carnival.

Carnival still poppin, right?

I'm going to Barcelona next week. Any recommendations on nice places to visit/places to eat?

I was just in Barcelona in November and had a great time. Hanging out along Las Ramblas is a must. Also, I would recommend taking a hop on/hop off bus tour around the city. Doing that makes it easy to get around the city as well as see the sites.

As for food, check out the tapas restaurant Cervecería Catalana along Carrer de Mallorca. I ate there 2 nights in a row--it was THAT good.

I was just in Barcelona in November and had a great time. Hanging out along Las Ramblas is a must. Also, I would recommend taking a hop on/hop off bus tour around the city. Doing that makes it easy to get around the city as well as see the sites.

As for food, check out the tapas restaurant Cervecería Catalana along Carrer de Mallorca. I ate there 2 nights in a row--it was THAT good.

Thanks for this. I just checked out the restaurant to where my hotel is, and it’s only an 8 minute walk to get there!

Thanks for this. I just checked out the restaurant to where my hotel is, and it’s only an 8 minute walk to get there!
Nice! I stayed at The Corner Hotel in the Eixample neighborhood. Very cool spot. Wouldn't be a bad place to get a drink or hang out. It's similar to a W hotel but The Corner's lounge is sponsored by Seagram's Gin.

Cancún 1st week of August. Never been before. Praying the weather is cool. Heard August/Sept is hurricane szn.

Going to Austin this weekend for a bach party - any suggestions?

The groom to be wants to go to a "club" - he's more into hip hop style than rock or EDM. Anything like that in Austin?

Anybody here to the Incan Trail hike to Machu Picchu?

I'm planning to do Peru in September, but it's already sold out. So it looks like i'll be doing the Salkantay trail, the alternative. 26 miles in 4 days. sheesh

Back
Top Bottom