Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I'm actually heading out to the Maldives in mid-September for part of my honeymoon. Been preparing for it during our engagement by focusing our spending on certain credit cards, so that out of pocket expenses aren't too bad.

I was thinking about hitting the Maldives for my Honeymoon. But we ended up just exploring Europe. I spent my Hyatt points at the Park Hyatt Paris. IMO it was super overrated.

Park Hyatt Tokyo tho!

Only for a day and a half. Was originally supposed to be 2 and a half, but we missed one due to our flight. This is really just a stop over to get to The Maldives (no flex lol). We did a hop-on-hop-off bus to catch all the sites.

Man, those photos made me miss Singapore. :nthat:

-Drew

What’s the easiest way to move around NY? Currently with wifey in Brooklyn, subway down the street from out Airbnb. Do most New Yorkers walk from spot to spot? Uber/lyft?

My bad for the dumb question. Just tryna buss down borough to borough.

I'm actually heading out to the Maldives in mid-September for part of my honeymoon. Been preparing for it during our engagement by focusing our spending on certain credit cards, so that out of pocket expenses aren't too bad.
This is what my wife did. She's a beast with cc's. I work for the airlines and whatever we have to pay for hotel she works out in points. Only thing we had to put up money for was the seaplane/boat & food.

Currently in Thailand on our way to Laos. Probably my 9th time here, but will be my first time in Laos.

IMG_5304.JPG

What’s the easiest way to move around NY? Currently with wifey in Brooklyn, subway down the street from out Airbnb. Do most New Yorkers walk from spot to spot? Uber/lyft?

My bad for the dumb question. Just tryna buss down borough to borough.

Subway most of time. Uber when I'm impatient or just too tired.

-Drew

I'm of to Europe for 3 months. I can't remember the exact countries, but I think it's around 20-25.

Only thing i'm bugged about is the weather and it's creeping towards winter!

Planning a four-day weekend out of NYC to the DMV. Just not sure which area exactly.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

This is what my wife did. She's a beast with cc's. I work for the airlines and whatever we have to pay for hotel she works out in points. Only thing we had to put up money for was the seaplane/boat & food.

Currently in Thailand on our way to Laos. Probably my 9th time here, but will be my first time in Laos.

IMG_5304.JPG

Put me down on the buddy pass

Heading to Vegas in a few days ! I’m planning on going on Thursday to Monday ! Would that be enough?

2 days in Vegas is even more than enough!! I’ll be there Sunday-Wednesday but for business. Magic and Agenda shows.

Vegas is the perfect weekend vacation. Coming in Friday, go hard for two nights and just go home on Sunday. I made the mistake of being there for 5 days and by day 3, I was over it.

I tried doing 4 days last year for my birthday. Was defeated by night 3. Pulled it together long enough to have a successful 4th day. Was completely obliterated on my flight back home, and the day after. :smh:

Love that place. :smokin

Vegas is the perfect weekend vacation. Coming in Friday, go hard for two nights and just go home on Sunday. I made the mistake of being there for 5 days and by day 3, I was over it.

my first time in vegas was 2015 and went Friday night and left the following Wednesday... by Sunday night i was done and wanted to go home

Costa Rica in November...Excited to do the Rain forest, Cloud forest and Volcano tour. Going sailing too, got the boat rented up.

Any recommendation for destination for the NYE? I was looking at Morocco but I think in December they have high rainfalls.

Last edited:
^^^^Morocco is dope. Full of culture even though I am not totally sure if it is genuine. Everyone out there is trying to get your money but I guess that is given in 3rd world countries. Still, a great experience. Just don't expect to drink out there cause there wasn't a drop of liquor out there.

^^^^Morocco is dope. Full of culture even though I am not totally sure if it is genuine. Everyone out there is trying to get your money but I guess that is given in 3rd world countries. Still, a great experience. Just don't expect to drink out there cause there wasn't a drop of liquor out there.

Yeah. I don't drink. Good to know you enjoyed it. Which part did you visit?

Now I just have to make sure the weather is fine out there. :lol:

^^^I went to Marrakesh which in a nut shell, is their major tourist spot where in Morocco. It's really just markets, restaurant, street performers, camels, etc. Things are cheap there but everyone will try and rip you off even though by US standards, it would still be cheap. Like my wife and I took a taxi and gave the guy the amount we agreed on and he just took like more change than he should and left. Visually though, the place is great and so picture friendly if that is important to you. I think if you do Marrakesh and then Casablanca and even the dessert excursions, you'll really get your moneys worth.

Heading to Kauai next week for a wedding, no wifey or kids, going with the boys.

Things to do?
Places to eat? (local cheap eats)
Bars?
Hiking?

just booked my flight, heading back to europe in november
still tryna figure out where we'll be bouncing around too. my girl def wants to hit venice while out there

Forgot to update y'all lol. We spent the last 4 days of our honeymoon/vacation in Seoul Korea. It was better than I expected. Seoul is big as hell. I won't say there's lots to do, but it's hard to be bored out there. Nothing but shopping and good food. Had fried chicken & beer almost every day & real Korean bbq. There are street markets every night, and fake Supreme everywhere :lol:. I knew they were the bootleg capital before going, but I didn't know the level of fugaze. I'd definitely go back. It made up for the three days we spent in Laos visiting my wife's family, because it is ROUGH out there. I'd just make sure not to go in the middle of summer lol.

IMG_5483.JPG
IMG_5600.JPG
IMG_5644.JPG
IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5750.JPG
IMG_5871.JPG
IMG_5873.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG

Back
Top Bottom