Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Heading to Mexico City in August. Any recommendations? Sights, restaurants or things to do? My first time heading out there. Still figuring out where I’m going to stay.

Upon gathering further information on this...

The changes will take effect June 5th, 2019. They are ending the group People to People category. This basically changes nothing for individual travel.

They have not changed the Support for Cuban people category so folks are still free to travel under the category, as they have since Nov, 2017.

Last edited:
Will be in Barcelona in one month
I know a lot of the folks in here do Airbnb but if you need a Barca hotel, my girl and I like The Gates Diagonal. Good location, think it was three or four metro stops from Placa Catalunya. Views of Sagrada Familia which were dope. Beer garden, wifey's friends met up with us. Their patatas bravas were fuego. Good wine and we crushed tons of Alhambra cerveza.

Going to Punta Cana, DR.
upload_2019-6-6_3-23-13.gif

I know a lot of the folks in here do Airbnb but if you need a Barca hotel, my girl and I like The Gates Diagonal. Good location, think it was three or four metro stops from Placa Catalunya. Views of Sagrada Familia which were dope. Beer garden, wifey's friends met up with us. Their patatas bravas were fuego. Good wine and we crushed tons of Alhambra cerveza.

I got a hotel in the gothic quarter

Ima beer drinker to so i will be on the lookout for it.

I got a hotel in the gothic quarter

Ima beer drinker to so i will be on the lookout for it.
Safe travels, my G. You'll obviously have tons of Estrella, and Mahou if you venture to Madrid. But for Alhambra, keep an eye out for Reserva 1925. Pretty good Spanish beer.

Upon gathering further information on this...

The changes will take effect June 5th, 2019. They are ending the group People to People category. This basically changes nothing for individual travel.

They have not changed the Support for Cuban people category so folks are still free to travel under the category, as they have since Nov, 2017.

My cousin got turned around on the cruise ship two days ago. :lol:

Although that may still be available, I don’t know if there’s some guidelines that is needed to be followed under it being the administration doesn’t want recreational visit to Cuba.

Need some idea for my upcoming trip planning...

I’ve decide to go to Peru. Looking at renting a motorcycle the whole trip...

Machu Picchu and Cusco.

Anybody planned it? Recommendation.

Planning from 12/25-1/1

Last edited:
This how I'm doing Japan in the fall.

Want to hit up a Michelin star restaurant as my last lunch or dinner there

Yoo bro , are you still in Toronto? I’m thinking about heading up there for caribana this year .. since I’ll be going solo , I can’t find any good deals on the caribana hotels / fete tickets

Need some idea for my upcoming trip planning...

I’ve decide to go to Peru. Looking at renting a motorcycle the whole trip...

Machu Picchu and Cusco.

Anybody planned it? Recommendation.

Planning from 12/25-1/1

Close friend did Machu Picchu - are you hiking or taking train??

I would pass on Machu Picchu personally. I'm not a big hiker though.

After knocking out a lot of Europe off my list I think my next trip will be to South America. Chile most likely or somewhere in the middle east- Israel.

Back
Top Bottom