Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just left St. Augustine Beach, FL. Great trip but I’m not built for 85 and humid everyday with the random midday rain showers. Beach was awesome but there were heavy MAGA country vibes in the area.

Guess I’m going back to Cuba!

ahat ahat What’s Good! August, September?!?

1592309376164.jpeg

For my frequent travelers what luggage are you using?

Rimowa and LV Keepall combo for the past 5 years or so.
The keepall is a 55 and is only convenient if it’s not packed full or if I roll it on top of the Rimowa. Otherwise it’s a bit too heavy to carry for any length of time.

Considered grabbing a 45 and a backpack for shorter trips maybe. Visvim backpacks have always been nice to me but I haven’t handled one in hand yet. Any reviews?

Just left St. Augustine Beach, FL. Great trip but I’m not built for 85 and humid everyday with the random midday rain showers. Beach was awesome but there were heavy MAGA country vibes in the area.

Heading down to West Palm Beach, FL next Wednesday for a week.
Nice beaches as well but will probably be heavy Epstein vibes unfortunately...

:rolleyes :rofl:

I’m rocking with a Samsonite I copped 3-4 years ago. It’s been solid, I’ve put over 200,000 air miles on it. I might be looking for a Tumi or Rimowa when it’s time to get something new.

As far as a weekend bag, I need find something new.

Rimowa and LV Keepall combo for the past 5 years or so.
The keepall is a 55 and is only convenient if it’s not packed full or if I roll it on top of the Rimowa. Otherwise it’s a bit too heavy to carry for any length of time.

Considered grabbing a 45 and a backpack for shorter trips maybe. Visvim backpacks have always been nice to me but I haven’t handled one in hand yet. Any reviews?

That's been my go to combo for several years now. I always bring my LV Michael Backpack + Keepall on the plane and I'll put my Rimowa's under the plane.

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 yeah, bro. I’m thinking of going the Christopher and Keepall route. The black epi is clean and subtle. I have the damier cobalt 55 so it’ll coordinate without being matchy.

If I get a 45, I’ll likely get the black monogram so the backpack will work well with that too.

do yall think it would be ok to go somewhere in August?

International? Or Domestic?

Most countries outside of the US has fewer cases than the US. If anything, traveling domestic is a bigger risk.

I know flying into Europe, they’re requiring a mandatory testing at the airport.

1 day of self isolation until the results come back. If positive, 14 days isolation with administered medical profession.

What size did you pick up? M?

I have a L and XL.

Yep, Medium. Haven't used it yet as I literally just got it, but I've been needing a tougher, bigger duffel bag for ****. Dog chewed my last one. I do have Supreme one, but not really going to use that for actual travel / recreation, plus its not that big.

I won't be flying anywhere until maybe after October to play it safe.

That's just me being cautious.

My friend took a flight from LAX to JFK like 3 weeks ago, he had a mask and sanitizer and has been fine. So to each his own.

I want to do some travels but like everyone is saying I’ll take a rain check on going anywhere until maybe next year or late this year.

Im DEF traveling late this year. Aint about to miss thanksgiving and the holidays with the fam. I been in the crib enough. If I gotta travel with the hazmat suit on then so be it :lol:

I can't hang w/ most of ya'll who travel abroad...those days are behind me w/ 3 young kids and 3 dogs

anyone have recommendations for a drive able destination for a vacation? I live in central PA and it's usually Ocean City MD but my wife says if the pool at the condo is not open it's a deal breaker for her

Back
Top Bottom