Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Grine Grine , curious how Istanbul is during COVID. You feel safe and comfortable?

Considering to hop the jet there next month. PM if you prefer.

Right now, everything is wide open. However 98% of people are wearing masks. It’s like normal life here.

To enter places: masks, temp check and hand sanitizer. Some places are requiring reservations.

I didn’t realize how big Istanbul is. Made up of three parts. A very beautiful city!

I’m heading to the airport to fly out to Cesme.

Heading to Vegas Halloween weekend with my wife... never been there for Halloween this should be interesting

Instanbul.

D8F493FE-6982-4D6B-9E11-0E2F27ECCA85.jpeg
FD1022AA-7559-4A90-8DF8-D43B5C8F639A.jpeg
D747CBB8-34F9-41A9-8A24-93D6447A58D0.jpeg
1CB8FCCD-A46A-474C-9843-72CED31DBF35.jpeg
54370D85-E3E0-4571-A819-2783667316FD.jpeg
665A276F-7AFF-430C-A371-D167D9C99DBC.jpeg

Right now, everything is wide open. However 98% of people are wearing masks. It’s like normal life here.

To enter places: masks, temp check and hand sanitizer. Some places are requiring reservations.

I didn’t realize how big Istanbul is. Made up of three parts. A very beautiful city!

I’m heading to the airport to fly out to Cesme.
Appreciate the response, brotha. Wifey lil' concerned with Turkey's role in the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, so we gonna hold off on Constantinople 'til 2021. Might dip to the motherland instead. As-salamu alaykum.

Appreciate the response, brotha. Wifey lil' concerned with Turkey's role in the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, so we gonna hold off on Constantinople 'til 2021. Might dip to the motherland instead. As-salamu alaykum.

Walaikum Asalaam Bataktuh. Understood. Just when you come, make sure you visit Cappadocia.

I’ve convince my wife to take a vacation. She’s been dealing with deep Covid anxiety. We’re looking at something early next year.

Debating between Cabo & Playa Del Carmen, Since they’re direct flights. We’ve visited Playa Del Carmen, about 4 years ago. Haven’t been to Cabo in over 20 years.

Grine Grine I might need that link to the house you rented lol.

I’ve convince my wife to take a vacation. She’s been dealing with deep Covid anxiety. We’re looking at something early next year.

Debating between Cabo & Playa Del Carmen, Since they’re direct flights. We’ve visited Playa Del Carmen, about 4 years ago. Haven’t been to Cabo in over 20 years.

Wife and I just got back from Cabo 2 weeks ago, stayed at the Pedregal. The resort was insane, it was a little sad seeing everything essentially like a ghost town but still would highly recommend going. Never felt unsafe from Covid, everybody wore masks, nonexistent crowds, and some places even had shoe sanitation mats before walking in.

F81E809C-E7F8-43C0-8A50-9CA3145BE07A.jpeg

(View from the room)

Hit my DM if you need anything!

Sheesh, you know if this requires quarantining for 2 weeks once in Asia? I’m tryna read all the info.
Dates for 2021-2022

When:

• 2021: Nov. 30; Dec. 3-5
  • 2022: Feb. 18, 20; Nov. 30; Dec. 2-4
  • Other dates throughout 2021-2022, including cherry blossom and maple leaf seasons, are available from $100 more. A limited number of seats are available for each departure date so, we suggest booking soon. The $999 price is based on double occupancy. Traveling solo? The single supplement price is $599.

Once the vaccine comes, I was looking into either the FL Keys or Anna Maria Island on the other side of the state either fall 21 or spring 22. Any recommendations or advice for either of these two?

Just booked A flight to Poland for may/June.
My girl was born and raised there. It’s my first time.
going to do Warsaw, Krakow, and another place I can’t remember.
We’ll likely stay longer and hit another country nearby since I haven’t traveled anywhere in so long, trying to go hard lol We’ll have a day layover in Lisbon as well.

Back
Top Bottom